Orange County
    Hi! I verified that my blended template file has the necessary stylesheet formatting. I still need to add css tags to the blended results that show the category icons. Here is what the HTML results look like:
    <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">&lt;table border=0 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td&gt;
    &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;font face=Verdana&gt;
    &lt;img src="" align=absmiddle&gt;
    Books : &lt;font size=-1&gt;See all 19658 results...&lt;/font&gt;
    &lt;/font&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;ul&gt;[*]&lt;font face=Verdana size=-1&gt;&lt;a href=;PMP Exam Prep (4th Edition)&lt;/a&gt; -- Rita Mulcahy; Paperback&lt;/font&gt;[*]&lt;font face=Verdana size=-1&gt;&lt;a href=;The Language Police: How Pressure Groups Restrict What Students Learn&lt;/a&gt; -- Diane Ravitch; Hardcover&lt;/font&gt;[*]&lt;font face=Verdana size=-1&gt;&lt;a href=;Kaplan GMAT 2003 (Book &amp; CD-ROM for Windows)&lt;/a&gt; -- Kaplan (Author); Paperback&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/ul&gt;&lt;br&gt; </pre>

Which libary format file items do I need to add a class to the font and table classes?

Toronto, Canada
    In the current version of XML (v2.12.28 as of this post), the formatting of blended search results is defined in the script itself and is not alterable via formatting codes. In a future version, we plan on adding formatting codes for blended search results so that the formatting of blended search results can be modified.

BTW, I notice that you have located at --- If this is a "live" website (not just for testing), then I recommend that you reinstall the script as /~thedjgro/shop/ since the "amazon-021228c" merely refers to the version number of the XML script (i.e.: v2.12.28).

P.S. Very nice how you have modified the templates.

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation
    per: David Cusimano

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread