I stumbled onto this script by someone posting in the Amazon forum. Usually I dont follow through on these things, but last month's Google hiccup means I'll be down around 50,000 visitors by the end of this month, so I'm looking to see where those people went! LOL

I have three questions before I go with these scripts:

1. can you please show me an example of integrated Amazon/Allposters/Gocollect pages, with all three products on the one set of keywords?

2. I see that you're referring to an upgrade of Amazon.pl - when is this upgrade likely and how much will it be to upgrade?

3. Has traffic on websites created using these scripts been affected by Google's tornado last month?

I must say that I'm impressed by what I've seen so far.

well I see that the upgrade is due next week, so I guess that the price stays the same? Are there charges for future upgrades?

1. There is no way to integrate all three of Amazon/AllPosters/GoCollect on the same page using one keyword. You can create AllPosters pages and add Amazon to it, or you can create GoCollect pages and add Amazon to it. amazon.pl uses the keyword of the AllPosters or GoGollect page.

2. We plan on releasing the next version of amazon.pl before the end of June/2003. Current users will be notified by email. It will be a free upgrade to current users.

3. I have no answer to your question about Google since there are too many factors involved. See my reply to your same question at Amazon.com's forum.

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation
    per: David Cusimano

[This message was edited by cusimano on June 24, 2003 at 04:35 PM.]

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread