David (or anyone)...

I think the photorazzi script isn't linked within the cusimano site any more - but are the docs still online? I need a refresher on the tags.

Please PM me the URL if you don't want to post it here.

--------------
    Are you Crazy?

photorazzi.pl documentation:
    http://www.c3scripts.com/photorazzi/docs

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation
    per: David Cusimano

ABW Ambassador
    ...has ANYONE gotten a check from PhotoRazzi? They owe me over 100 bucks!

They owe me a similiar amount and have for more than 6 months. Which is why when they pulled that crap with affiliate links all over their site I completely dumped them. I have written about getting payment and they have ignored emails.

Heidi
    Fit2a-t - Make Money Selling T-Shirts From Your Site!!

Scott is usally pretty dependable. I know that he recently hired another person to help him, as he is getting involved with some other projects. I am not an affiliate, but sell his products directly myself. He has also changed the site getting rid of any affiliate links.

Yup we know he removed the affiliate links - doesn't change the fact that he doesn't follow his own agreement/tos in regards to payment. He's at least 6 months behind in paying me what is owed now. Nor has he ever paid affiliates on time according to the agreement.

Heidi
    Fit2a-t - Make Money Selling T-Shirts From Your Site!!

Just seeing if anyone has had any contact with photorazzi? I've placed a couple of wholesale orders with them a couple of weeks ago, and haven't received them. Also wondering if any of you have heard from customers who placed orders thru your site, with photorazzi, that haven't received their orders. I haven't heard back from my emails or phone messages either. Just wondering when was the last time someone spoke to Scott over there, and if any of the issues regarding payments, etc. have been resolved. I'm just about ready to pull all of their products from my site, but want to give them the benefit of the doubt.
    Thanks

Hey Spencer! You must be my neighbor! I'm at Hawthorne and Del Amo, where are you?

Not too far off. I'm in Old Torrance, near Madrid and Torrance Blvd.

2.4 miles. hmmm.

ABW Ambassador
    Here are my current stats:

Total Shipped Affiliate Sales 675.19 675.19
    Total Pending Affiliate Sales 58.95 58.95
    Total Affiliate Clickthrus 42,285 49,027
    Total Affiliate Referred Users 17 17
    Total Shipped Affiliate Referred Orders 30 30
    Total Pending Affiliate Referred Orders 4 4
    Total Commissions Paid 0.00 0.00

49,027 clickthrus!!! You think the @ss could at least pay us

I don't think we are ever going to get paid.

Anyone know of another celebrity photo affiliate site. I've got a dedicated domain I can switch over! I'm 'refreshing' the domain now with some additional content alongside Amazon to try to monetize the traffic.

David I know you have no incentive to work on this script but maybe you can post a hack or patch to limit the number of photos and pages made. That would give me more space to put in paid links at least. Say 4 photo links across at the top and a MAX of 1 page per sub-cat...

ABW Ambassador
    I'm thinking of redirecting all those PhotoRazzi clicks to AllPosters Photo section...I just wish AP's Photo section was a little better laid out or that their search worked a little better. Or maybe I can reroute the traffic to a PPC that he uses for advertising and get paid per click instead of sale. All I know is that this is no way to treat your affiliates

Hi there,
    With any luck, I should be offering an affiliate opportunity within a few months. We have quite a bit more photos to offer, and do include photorazzi's photos on our site as well. As a sales ratio, our other celebrity photos sell at about a rate of 25-1 as compared to photorazzi's pics. Feel free to PM me if you have any interest in discussing our opportunity.
    Thanks
    Spencer

ABW Ambassador
    Spencer,

I'll PM you of course. However the person you should probably be trying to work with is David to see if you can work with him on a datafeed.

For those who haven't checked their links, they are all most likely down now, as photorazzi has now changed to an all digital service. Looks like they will no longer sell printed material. Scott won't answer the phone or any emails, so I can't confirm this 100%, but it sure looks like it. Now to pull down 15K products out of my site. Thanks for the great commmunication and service Scott!

Just confirming for everyone that photorazzi is no longer selling retail. Scott finally contacted me and told me that they are going strictly into licensing to trade magazines, etc. I don't know if they are still gonna offer some type of an affiliate program for this or not, but I'll pass on this one.

ABW Ambassador
    ...that's why the photos aren't loading today! What an A**! So we obviously are NEVER going to get paid. I'm going to have to think of something to do with this site.

Hmmm...maybe one massive redirect to AllPosters.com!

Hi Stanley,
    I'll be putting in a rush to get the new affiliate program running. I guess it will be a bit easier now, that I'm dropping about 15K products. Will keep you posted. Hopefully within about 2 weeks I can have it ready. I'll see if I can make it easier for anyone who wants to switch over from photorazzi as well. I told Scott that he should at least have the decency to notify all of his affiliates about the change, but I don't think he will even do that. Would be a great example of how NOT to run a successful affiliate program.

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread