I've just noticed in my Advertiser List by Relationship, under my list of current active approved advertisers, that two of these have a small annotation in the Date Accepted column that reads "Replace 14-May-2003" for one and "Replace 15-May-2003" for the other. These are new advertisers to whom I applied and was accepted on April 27th.

Does anyone know what this means? I am building my site for these advertisers and it is not online yet. I'm worried that the "replace" means that they are going to look for my links on those dates and disable me if my site isn't yet producing.

It means they've probably sent you pending offers. There's a lot of these going around as merchants re-adjust their Action Occurence Referral settings (cookie duration and how many times the merchant pays commission for repeat visitors) after the "Great 6.o Debacle".

You can check Pending Offers under >> get links >> by relationship>>pending offers.

Or also, I think at the bottom of the home page is a pending offers link. I've only checked from get links area cause that is when I'm reminded to do so.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, hazydavy, that does help. By the time I logged back in, the one set to "revise" today was listed as a regular approved advertiser with the 'date accepted' set to today.

I looked under pending offers and sure enough, the other one was sitting there. So I accepted it and it shows up also in my accepted list without the 'revise' notice any more.

Thanks for the help!

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread