Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    Hi, I'd like to know when the next update will be if possible?

I've definitely been one of your performing subaffiliates and would like to continue the success.. I really need an update on certain categories especially that have a lot of new content. Thanks.

I believe that the last one was about 7 weeks ago. If your version was older than that, I guess you could update to that one. I'd be interested to see how often it is updated as well, as the last version I used, resulted in quite a few additional posters.

ABW Ambassador
    hello David..... any comment at all?

AllPosters.com now provides a datafeed online. But that online datafeed is not compatible with the current allposters.pl script. I will have to ask AllPosters.com to send the latest data to me in the old format so I can make new allposters.pl datafeed files. In the future there will be a version of allposters.pl that works with the online datafeed so you can get it yourself anytime directly from AllPosters.com

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation
    per: David Cusimano

ABW Ambassador
    That's fantastic to hear, but I was thinking it must be time for your usual update - I didn't realise it wasn't in the works as per usual.

I'm someone who depends on affiliate sales to make a living, so you can count on me making you money, I think I've already started doing quite well for both you and myself.

You've provided the technical expertise I don't have and I am very grateful - but right now I'm depending on you for an update so I can then update my two websites.

Could you give any further insight as to when another update will be forthcoming?

ABW Ambassador
    Am going slightly mad here waiting for some kind of response. I don't want to be a pain in the butt, but I am dependant on a response so I can update my websites.

ABW Ambassador
    David, you continue to answer other posts and just ignore mine - does this have to get to the point of begging? Surely it's in your best interest to keep the script updated so we can all provide the very latest content to our customers, earn money and earn YOU money at the same time.

I can no longer update large websites manually, give me a break here - I live on my online earnings and that's now in jeopardy.

Sorry for not replying sooner. The next release of allposters.pl script will probably be soon. AllPosters.com changed their website so I had to change my allposters.pl datafeed builder. Also, AllPosters.com no longer supplies their datafeed file to me directly; I had to download it from their website but their datafeed generator was not working properly for several days. Also, now that there datafeed generator is working, I notice that there are differences in the prices compared to what is shown on the AllPosters.com website (the prices appear to be rounded up to dollars; no cents). I am now waiting for AllPosters.com to either fix the prices in their datafeed or get their approval to go ahead and distribute the "incorrect" prices. When the new version of allposters.pl script is released an anncouncement email will be sent out.

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation

allposters.pl v3.08.08 was released today.

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation

Excellent David thank you!!

I see the afsrc=1 is disabled as default... what is eveyone's feeling... do we need afsrc on allposters?

Am I still elligable for the latest allposters update David? If so let me know and I will pm you my new email address

Take care
    YouTrek.com

If you have an allposters.key key file, then it will still work. For future versions, we have no plans to require new keys.

Whenever your email address changes, you should contact us so that we can update our database so that future announcement emails reach you.

Regarding afsrc=1 in affiliate links for any merchant (see links.afsrc configuration variable in allposters.ini), it is unclear how effective it is against parasiteware.

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation

Hi David,
    Would you be so kind as to tell me where I go to get allposters.pl v3.08.08? I lost my hard drive some time ago and with it went all info on links. Thanks!
    Pat

To get the latest allposters.pl, download the demo and then install your allposters.key file to turn it into the full version.

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation

Thanks, David!

ABW Ambassador
    David, will there be another update in time for Christmas?

ABW Ambassador
    You've answered another post - it would be civil to at least acknowledge my question, even if the answer is unknown.

An update of allposters.pl data is in the pipeline and should be released before the end of September/2003.

Sorry for not replying to your post earlier. To assure you, I do see all posts. I did see your post and shortly thereafter I started to make the next update (ahead of schedule). Each update takes several hours to build and in the mean time I went on to other tasks and then tropical storm Isabel knocked out the datacenter where our server is located. Actually, the reason I did not reply is that I prefer to wait until I have specific release information rather than "it's in the pipeline"

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corpration

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> An update of allposters.pl data is in the pipeline and should be released before the end of September/2003. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Thanks David, I eagerly await your download update email.

An update of allposters.pl data will be released shortly.

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation

ABW Ambassador
    Great David, I can't wait. I'd like to redo all my poster sites ASAP to make sure they're done for Christmas.

ABW Ambassador
    For the weekend would be nice

I know I'm annoying, but think of all the $$$ extra you'll get this Christmas

Perhaps he's waiting to see all the new allposter changes. With the new dynamic links set to start in about a week+, it could change the way alot of people display their posters.

ABW Ambassador
    He did say it would be released shortly and it's now been over 2 months since the last update (which is a long time between website updates anyway). I don't think the dynamic links should have any bearing on the updates of this program - these are normal product links after all.

I just want to get this done y'know what I mean? One of my sites in particular badly needs updating with so many new products it's not funny. It's really frustrating having to wait for someone else to get around to doing something before you can update your website. I have so many other things to do, but it's so long between poster updates I'm forced to drop everything and fix the poster sites whenever each release is announced.

The link format is going to change too - although all old links will continue to work, there may be reporting/analysis advantages with the new format.

--------------
    Are you Crazy?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast