David,
    Some time ago, I changed the "tdefault.html" on allposters script and added a table whose left cell would be sort of a side panel and included a hard coded like to an X-men poster for sort of a feature presentation. It did not look too bad, however, several months ago, I changed that x-men poster item and added a second.

My problem is, that every time I generate new pages using that template (even AFTER changing my template and the hard coded items) I continue getting the same results....the X-Men) I have pulled up this template time after time in the last two months and I see NO REASON why I get results that are just not in the template. Now of course I must be missing something here but I just do not see it.

I just re-created my new pages for this new script and get the same results. Please help me understand how X-men keep coming up when I have removed it and replaced it with two different items.

www.diversautograph.com/Main%20Web%20Pages/Store.html

I will gladly email you my template file if you need to take a look at it.

Dennis

Check your t0.html template. Change that one to what you're looking for and that should fix things.

Check the rootdir configuration variable in allposters.ini to see what directory the created files are being written to.

FYI, the t0.html file is used to generate the home page. The tdefault.html file is used to generate all other poster pages. Note: Do not remove the <!--noinherit--> tag from the t0.html file (it is required).

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation
    per: David Cusimanox

That's odd, because it's my t0.html template that alters my poster pages. Perhaps I changed something around, but everything works fine. I'll have to take a look.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread