ABW Ambassador
    Hi David, you're the only person I know who has regular sales like me, so I was wondering if October reports are normal for you or well below what they should be?

Am beginning to wonder if there's either a parasite in the program or if sales aren't being reported correctly.

My sales are actually pretty good, but my traffic/clicks seem to be down. The one thing that stands out on my end, is that I had 4 days in a row without any sales. Those were during the new upgrade. Not sure if tracking was working on those days or not, as I had sales on just about every other day but those. Did you have any sales last Friday thru Sunday?

ABW Ambassador
    No, in fact, I have daily sales, sometimes several items a day and this month they have just gone totally AWOL. I'll be lucky to hit the minimum $100 for payout and that's the first time in months. Heck, I'm down to about 1/4 my usual sales yet traffic is higher!!

ABW Ambassador
    Are you talking about Amazon? Just asking since my Amazon sales are in the toilet since the beginning of October.

Download Site Map Creator Today

I believe that we're both talking about allposters.com As far as sales, this is one of my better months. However, I was just wondering about tracking during the upgrade, as there was nothing for myself, or my one sub-affiliate who is doing alright. However, with my own product line, sales have been fairly light this month. Not sure what's up with that but it could just be people saving up for their holiday shopping, or taking a break during the baseball playoffs.

SamyT,

My AllPosters.com sales for October have dropped by about 1/3 compared to the previous month.

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation
    per: David Cusimano

Allposters has been having all kinds of sales this month, with many products selling for about half price. Could this also have an effect on sales? I didn't check the number of items I sold, but perhaps that hasn't changed much, and only the dollar amount has been reduced to all the promotions. The one good day I had, with about $700 in sales, was due to a few people buying items and having them framed. Has anyone contacted allposters yet? If so, what was their response? It just seems like this should be the start of a busy season for them.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread