ABW Ambassador
    Anyone showing any? Mine is totally blank

My stats for 31/10 are showing, a slow day btw, but for 1/11 'Sales detail' says zero, like 'Items sold' lists some sales.

I have seen many cases of late updating of some of the reports since the change to the affiliate area, and sometimes differences between the different reports, which is rather annoying. If you get different numbers, which are then correct. They usually fix it immediately if you write, but now is weekend, so we probably have to wait.

My stats are not showing. I spoke to the rep the other day, and he said that they are correcting some problems, and as soon as that is corrected, they will upload any data that has not been uploaded yet. I still have not received bonuses from sub-affiliates yet, but he says they have been tracked properly and will be credited. My sales since the upgrade have been awful!

ABW Ambassador
    I'm afraid they seem to be getting worse - showing sales but no commissions and all sorts of mess ups.... still no traffic showing either

I think we have to wait for monday. I now have stats for 1/11, but not for 31/10, which is a bit weird. They have always adjusted things afterwards, so I don't think there is much reason to worry too much.

ABW Ambassador
    ALLPOSTERS, I LOVE YOU!!

Had a good day?

ABW Ambassador
    No.... but I got a really nice card in the mail

I think I'll be getting one too. However, I think it will be a condolence card about lousy sales since the "upgrade". Still nothing for the 31st, and today I noticed that I'm not getting commission on sub-affiliate sales. In looking at one of my sub-affiliate sales for the past 30 days, the numbers are off quite a bit. I also have not gotten a bonus for a second sale on one of my affiliates. I've been told twice now that things would be credited within 24 hours, but it's been over a week now. Has anyone else's sales returned back to normal yet? I used to be able to count on some decent daily sales, but things have been awful since the upgrade. I also had no sales for 4 days during the upgrade period. Just seems odd to me.

Updates have been kinda irregular, but I got 31/10 back today

I think it is getting better with the new affiliate area. There definitely were some problems in the start, but it's a lot better now.

My sales appear to be rather normal, within the margins of the normal day to day fluctuations. There can be as much as a factor 8 or 10 between sales on my best and worst days, and I sometimes have several below average days in a row, so I think it is quite normal.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread