Hi David:

With respect, I want to inform you that before few days I have submitted the request for allposter.key I have also emailed to you for it but there is no reply from your side. Now I have specially purchase the extra space for it which is 150 MB. Now, kindly reply me and send me the key file because I am waiting for it warmly. If there is any problem then even you can tell me or reply me in any case. I will be very thankful to you for contacting me.

Regards,

Qasim

I just emailed your allposters.key file to you. Please check your email.

As indicated on the key request thank you webpage that you saw, please allow 2 business days (exluding weekends) for a key to be sent. Your request was submitted on Saturday. I opened the request on Monday. Then late on Tuesday I received confirmation from AllPosters.com that your website ID is a sub-affiliate of me. Today I then generated and sent your key. Sorry for not replying yesterday.

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation
    per: David Cusimano

Hi David

With respect, Thanks for sending me the key. I do not know that over there are two weekends . Please tell me can I use the allposter.pl in more than one sites with the same allposters AID if it is possible then I want to do that. Thank you again.

Best regards,

Qasim

You can use the allposters.pl script on more than one website. AllPosters.com allows you to use the same website ID (AID) on more than one website.

Note that with one AID used on several websites, you cannot tell in the AllPosters.com reports which website the sale was through. If you want to tell which of your websites the sale was through (so you can tell which of your websites is making more sales), then get AllPosters.com "tracking ID's" for each additional website -- login to AllPosters.com website to get them. You can then get a report for a particular tracking ID or for all your websites in total. If you use tracking ID's, you have to get an allposters.key file for each one -- see http://www.c3scripts.com/allposters/key

Good point about "weekends" being only one day in parts of the world. I'll change the text to read "excluding Saturdays and Sundays". Thank you.

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation
    per: David Cusimano

Dear David,

With respect, Thanks for your reply. At the time being I will use the allposter.pl with the same ID in different web sites. If I feel in future then I will go through the tracking ID which is a good option to locate the best web in sale point of view. Once again thanks.

Best regards,

Qasim

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread