Now that Allposters has the ability to provide dynamic content, will we be seeing a script for allposters that is more in line with what the amazon script can do? Is this anytime in the near future? I would love to have an allposters script to pull content directly from the servers. Being so close to to the holidays, if not dynamic content, we really need updated prices in our stores.

The allposters "dynamic" content isn't all that dynamic.

The problem is that you have to set all the parameters up front ... they store those on their server under an ID number, then inject dynamic content into the holder you put on your pages.

So ...

1) It's javascript, so invisible to SEs
    2) You can't do what I really want to do (and suspect you want to too ) ... give allposters a command line wich says "give me a 4x3 array of baseball posters with links to framing options and purple text" and get some real html text back to inject into your text.

What I'm really saying is ... until Allposters change how their "dynamic" content works, I don't think anyone else can make any more of it.

Are you Crazy?

Toronto, Canada
    CrazyGuy is correct. The content is dynamic (for a particular category or keywords) once you manually define it at And that content is in an <iframe>; therefore, it is not at your domain and it is not spiderable.

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation
    per: David Cusimano

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread