Results 1 to 2 of 2
February 9th, 2004, 02:03 PM #1
- Join Date
- January 18th, 2005
- Las Vegas
I didn't notice this until I started generating the full set of files a minute ago. But every file being built is being reported as as being an .html.gz file (including the indexes).
A typical message from bettym.pl looks like this:
29413: WLJ 38434G: Leather-Like Vinyl Binders with DublLock D-Rings --> leather
I have this setting turned off:
write.html.gzip no # yes=compress .html files to .html.gz files;
Well, I just went and checked, and the files being created are .html files, so it appears as though it's just the message from bettym.pl that's wrong or misleading.
February 9th, 2004, 03:04 PM #2
That's a bug in bettym.pl v4.02.04. The filenames that appear in the log always end with .html.gz even if .html files are created. The configuration variable write.html.gzip does work properly (yes=create .html.gz files; no=create .html files), it's just the log that is incorrect.
per: David Cusimano
By Victor Hanna in forum BettyMillsReplies: 0Last Post: May 24th, 2011, 09:56 AM
By Victor Hanna in forum BettyMillsReplies: 0Last Post: May 11th, 2011, 05:29 PM
By Victor Hanna in forum BettyMillsReplies: 0Last Post: January 27th, 2011, 05:16 PM
By henrylair in forum BettyMillsReplies: 2Last Post: July 5th, 2004, 04:42 PM