95% of my categories are now suddenly taking the visitor straight to amazon instead of serving the info locally. THis just started to happen yesterday.

This is only happening on one of my stores so I don't think it is an asw problem.

The store is the only program loaded on a dual xeon machine so the processing shouldn't be a problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Toronto, Canada
    You did not specify what store section of your website displays. recently changed the way the "Tools & Hardware" section of is accessed through the Web Services (AWS) data interface. This change by has caused all of the "Tools & Hardware" section to stop working through all current AWS scripts, this includes the Associate Engine script and AWS scripts by all other developers. We are working on an upgrade to Associate Engine that will make the "Tools & Hardware" section work again without any changes to any of your website links. We are doing some final testing and anticipate to release this upgrade by Monday March 29. Upon release, an announcement email will be sent out and a new message will be posted to this forum.

Also, if you are using a demo of Associate Engine with a test key, check the expiry date of the key to see if it has expired (see the ae.key file or the email that it was sent in). When the key expires, all links will lead directly to the home page (without any associate ID).

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation
    per: David Cusimano
    Affiliate Tools: Datafeed Merge

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread