Hello!!
    I'm kind of new with the process and the MS-DOS is giving me a fit.

I have created the www directory and the allposters as well as the posters directories.
    But when I try to cd to allposters it keeps giving me an invalid directory error.
    I checked the www directory contents and it shows all the directories in place.
    What can I do to cd to the allposters

I have gone back and restarted several times following the directions to the letter and still get this error.
    Now I did build the bettym script the other day and can still access the directory through the MS-DOS. This makes no sense because they are both in the c:/www directory.

Help!!

Thanks
    Marylou

ABW Ambassador
    Marylou,

Have you tried 'clicking' the allposters.pl module from MS Explorer? It's been so long since I setup my computer to execute Cusimano's scripts that I don't recall how exactly I set mine up but I can click on the relevant *.pl module which executes the script within a DOS window.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marylou:
    Hello!!
    I'm kind of new with the process and the MS-DOS is giving me a fit.

I have created the www directory and the allposters as well as the posters directories.
    But when I try to cd to allposters it keeps giving me an invalid directory error.
    I checked the www directory contents and it shows all the directories in place.
    What can I do to cd to the allposters

I have gone back and restarted several times following the directions to the letter and still get this error.
    Now I did build the bettym script the other day and can still access the directory through the MS-DOS. This makes no sense because they are both in the c:/www directory.

Help!!

Thanks
    Marylou <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did figure it out!!

I had to make the directory directly on the C drive it looks like: C:\AP
    My system would not let me access it from MS-DOS anyother way. I kept getting invalid directory and "it" would refer to the folders as subdirectories.

Interesting

Life is Good
    Marylou

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread