ABW Ambassador
    G'day David, finish this sentence..

The next allposters.pl update will be...........?

http and a telephoto
    Ya beat me to it Samy! I would like to know when we can get a new datafeed, since I would like to add the t-shirts to my site. Even though I can't sell apparel to save my life!!! (I'm trying Samy, really I am!!) LOL.

Anyway, my stats are showing loads of clicks on invalid items, so they are lost clicks...
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Is anyone actually doing any sales lately with allposters? I had one really good order this week, but unless I have a great second half of the month, I won't even be able to pick up the bonus this month. Google really killed my poster traffic, so I have to work on it I guess. So far, I've had a good number of clicks on the shirts, but not much in sales from them yet.

ABW Ambassador
    Good to see David actually answers questions in his support forum (no one can knock me for only waiting 24 hours for a response this time either).

An allposters.pl updated is on my To Do list. Thanks.

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation
    per: David Cusimano
    Affiliate Tools: Datafeed Merge

ABW Ambassador
    Can't you even give us any indication of how long your 'to do' list is?! I mean, this time of year we should have all updated our websites by now!!

Hey Samy,
    You selling much with allposters lately? This last month was the worst month I've had since about my 3rd month in the program. Looks like I'll have to do some SEO, but just seems like my sales/clicks ratio has dropped quite a bit. Getting ready to put up shirt links, but am a bit disappointed lately.

ABW Ambassador
    It's going fine considering the lack of updates in a couple of months.

I even use the same account for handmade pages, giving cusimano a % of earnings his script had nothing to do with. Am beginning to wonder why.

ABW Ambassador
    Ok come on now David, it's nearly Christmas and there's a LOT of dead posters on our sites!!

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Ditto; 'tis the season to bother updating!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

ABW Ambassador
    Need we really say any more?!

http and a telephoto
    I'm pretty disappointed. I'm not making many AllPosters sales, but at least I would feel like I was trying if I had current data, especially the t-shirts. Now, I just log in and see hundreds of invalid clicks on discontinued items. Pretty sad. If you don't want to continue supporting the script, tell us so we can go find a new script somewhere....
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Loxly, I'm with you. My sales have fallen off the map. I'm going to put some work into my poster section here soon after I finish a couple of other priorities. If things continue at this pace the rest of the month, my subaffiliates will sell more than me for the first time ever! I know David doesn't like to talk figures, but I'd be interested to know if his subaffiliate commissions have been dropping as well? Is the problem due to not updating our sites or is it a conversion problem? I have a few art.com links around my site, and as a percentage, they convert much better than allposters. I also have more art.com sales this month than allposters, which would also be a first.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I also have more art.com sales this month than allposters, which would also be a first. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    We HAVE been left for a long time at this time of year without an update, it's just LUDICROUS!! We should have all had our pages updated and indexed with all the new products by now.. but David has just left us hanging.

ABW Ambassador
    Don't you love how this thread is just being ignored by Cusimano, you'd think he'd at least tell us the status of the update or give us an idea of how long this to-do list is!

Yeah, he doesn't like to respond to timeline questions. I think we all imagine that it's as simple as just running a new datafeed, but I'm sure it's not. It is probably very time consuming. Perhaps his sub-sales have not dropped as much as I imagine and therefore perhaps it not a high priority.

ABW Ambassador
    When was the last update though? He could at least be consistant on when he updates the script - it should have SOME importance to him, especially at this time of year.

By the time it gets released and we all put in all the effort to make a decent job of using it, it'll be too late to get updated in the engines.

ABW Ambassador
    (I've deleted this post)

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread