I downloaded, purchased, and installed AE today, and am quite impressed! I just have a few quick questions as I learn the software. I know at under the Category "Classic TV" I can select most popular, new releases, upcoming releases, and others. I know I can link to "Classic TV" within AE, but is it possible to link to one of the above sub-categories?

I'll use the same "Classic TV" example, when I go to that page, and see the results, they are of course numbered, should I assume that #1 is the most popular? because I use a <SCRIPT> code on some pages of my sites to display the top 10.

When going to the detail of an item like a DVD for example, it's nice to see reviews, but anyway for it to grab the in-depth details from (Example: - All 38 episodes from season 1, etc.)

And Finally, I noticed an Item, for example CSI, Season 4 does not appear through AE, yet does on the site. What does this mean?

Thanks so much for the help!

Toronto, Canada
    Please provide specific URL's or specific AE URL's. I need to know exactly which browse nodes you are referring to.

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation
    per: David Cusimano
    Affiliate Tools: Datafeed Merge

Hi David,

Here are the specific items I am referring to:

1.) CSI Season 4's ISBN number is B0002NY8GW, if I search for the ISBN through AE I find it, but it doesn't appear through the normal results.

2.) Here is the complete link for Classic TV (which is "Featured"):

Here is the URL for Classic TV (which is "Top Sellers"):

Is AE capable of displaying these sub-cateogories, (eg. Featured, Top Sellers, etc.)?

3.) In regards to the information grabbing, if you look at any DVD product page on, at the bottom you see:

DVD Features:
    Available subtitles: English

Available Audio Tracks: English (Dolby Digital 5.1), English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround)

26 episodes on seven discs: Amok Time, Who Mourns for Adonais?, The Changeling, Mirror Mirror, The Apple, The Doomsday Machine, Catspaw, I Mudd, Metamorphosis, Journey to Babel, Friday's Child, The Deadly Years, Obsession, Wolf in the Fold, The Trouble with Tribbles, The Gamesters of Triskelion, A Piece of the Action, The Immunity Syndrome, A Private Little War, Return to Tomorrow, Patterns of Force, By Any Other Name, The Omega Glory, The Ultimate Computer, Bread and Circuses, Assignment: Earth

To Boldly Go... Season Two

Life Beyond Trek: Leonard Nimoy

Kirk, Spock & Bones: Star Trek's Great Trio

Designing the Final Frontier

Star Trek's Divine Diva: Nichelle Nichols

Writer's Notebook: D.C. Fontana

Production art

Photo gallery

Preview trailers

Number of discs: 7

Any way for that information to be grabbed and displayed by AE?

Thanks for much for your help!

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread