Please visit the Love Songs and Lyrics section of the PeachPatch. This section is averaging 20,000 new visitors per month. The website has had almost 100,000 visitors and is only one year old.

I know that isn't a whopping load of traffic, but I'm only one person. Not Microsoft of Yahoo.

To help pay for the expense of the bandwidth, I would like to close the song section off to membership only basis. For a small annual fee, a visitor can access this section thru a password. They would have to register, pay using paypal and then be sent a password.

I don't know if the password would have to be assigned by me or it could be done automatically or they could pick their own. It would be determined by the script used. The song pages the visitor sees will have a full directory of songs available.

Each song page has a link to "email page to a friend". This is a subscription service I am paying for.

What I need to do, is have my own script to tell a friend, like the one I'm using. But when the message is sent out, it sends a link to another song page (a duplicate song page) that does not have a directory tree on
    it, therefore not enabling the visitor to "travel" onto other song pages
    for free. This would be the pickup song page.

I would need to create a page where they can "pickup" their song page mailed to them....like a greeting card pickup.

I think that would be two scripts? One for the tell a buddy and one for the song pickup. Or is it all in one, like the greeting card programs, which email the message and give instruction where to pick up the card?

I have alot of ideas of growth features for the PeachPatch, that I do not have the knowledge to implement.

What I really need is a partner, who would be interested in working with me. Or atleast someone who would write the scripts that I need and instruct me how to use them.

Thanks,
    Peach
    http://peachpatch.com

I could write a script like that for you. PM me with more details and I'll see what I can do.

"If you ever reach total enlightenment while drinking beer, I bet you could shoot beer out of you nose." Jack Handy

I would be glad to PM you, except I don't currently have a messenger installed.

Please email me at peach@peachpatch.com

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread