Anyone know of a good script to automate my linkswapping a little. I already checked Hotscripts but didn't find what I was looking for.

"Bueller...? Bueller...?"

Why? Why? Why?

From the google guidelines:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Don't participate in link schemes designed to increase your site's ranking or PageRank<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought getting backlinks from other sites is a good thing. If this is so, I am only looking for a script that will allow someone to visit my links page, enter their info in a form which will in turn send me an email saying my site was added to such-and-such site. I will in turn add their info to my site once I verify my link on their site. Simple, no schemeing, just automating.

"Bueller...? Bueller...?"

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Don't participate in link schemes designed to increase your site's ranking or PageRank<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not to start a 'flame war' and not to bash you but isn't the operative word in that statement "scheme" and directed at certain sites where entire link lists are traded site to site in a blantant attempt to influence link pop?

All available data supports the concept that themed and targeted reciprocal linking is good or even required. Sites with few or no inbound links are still avoided by most SE's and slow to get indexed. More to the point the "crawling" engines supposedly find pages and sites by moving from site to site following links.

steveinid...I use Intellilink PRO from SmartCGIs.com. If you do purchase it's worth the extra $$$ to upgrade to the unlimited updates version as they do frequently update their scripts...see their site for a full list of features which includes the option to moderate links before approval which can be important to maintain the integrity of your link exchange program. Another resource is LinkPartners.com where there are hundreds of websites looking for link partners.

Affiliate-Blog.com

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread