ABW Ambassador
    Just woke up to see 17 Surefit reversals in a 14 day period. Thats just BS. From mid march till end of march.

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

ABW Ambassador
    Trust--

I'm *so* glad I added SureFit to my site, based on your recommendation.

I actually haven't seen a sale yet, though. It sure seems like I've read about a lot of SureFit reversals lately, though. Wonder what's going on.

Michael

ABW Ambassador
    Correction Reason Other

What the hell is that. Invalid CC? Returned Merchandise? We just don't feel like paying commissions this month?

Em, always did ok with them in the past, i'm emailing them to find out whats going on.
    Other can be used in so many bad ways. CJ should fix this, but i know they won't. Make the merchants tell what other is.

Lets open a forum called Reversal Hell and this would be my first nomination.

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

ABW Ambassador
    Just checked and they reversed every single order Mar 15-March 31.

--Wayne Calloway

I also had all my March sales reversed. The reason is "Other". What does "Other" mean?

All mine are Reversed "Other" too.

Bye Bye Surefit!

Anne

By your thoughts you are daily, even hourly, building your life.
    You are carving your destiny.
    ~Ruth Barrick Golden

Same here..all my surefit reversals State "other" as reason. All April sales are extended (except for the ones that are reversed).

Tami

Is it a coincidence, or is it an error?!?!?!?!

This is the second time they did it to me since I promoted them. The first time was an error, what about this time?

Just sent them an email for an explanation (or to wake them up), and am awaiting reply.

ABW Ambassador
    Same here, sent them an email this morning. Hopefully it is an error and we'll all get a nice email saying they are fixing the problem.

--Wayne Calloway

All of mine are reversed as well. I'm guessing that it is an error.

ABW Ambassador
    All of my Surefit sales were reversed. 1 sale

Fer

I sent an email too. So far no reply. It must be a mistake. How can they reverse all of so many people's sales and stay in business? Although, if they reverse all the commissions they can improve their margins.

80% of my sales are retunred this month.

It was OK last two months.

Is it a new CJ reporting problem or Surefit problem.

Just wrote an email to them.

Wait & watch.

Thanks
    Gupta
    http://www.GoodBazaar.com

OK now! They have just "reversed" all those reversals. Check your balance box and today's transactions.

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah thats more like it.

--Wayne Calloway

Has anyone gotten an explanation for the unreversed reversals? While I am happy that they were unreversed, I have to wonder why it happened to begin with. Was it CJ's or Surefits mistake? I am also wondering about other merchant reversals past and present? Seems like an important issue.

Tami

ABW Ambassador
    Strange ... I had one SureFit product link on a highly targeted page "top left section" for what I think, the best placement to test them out .

No sales came in for two weeks, even though the item was on sale, and exactly what I have for a #1 keyword . I decided to move that product down to the weee bottom of the page and give them one more week and see what happens.

Within hours of "downgrading" their exposure on my site, they produce a sale - Weird !

They are staying at the bottom for now, and I will certainly keep a close eye on them with this reversal thing going on .

Thanks for the heads up !

March reversal error resolved!

I have had an excellent relationship with Sure Fit Slipcovers, and as I anticipated, they notified me of the resolution of this issue immediately.

It was the CJ system that created the error and they sent the message below to all publishers:

"Early yesterday morning (May 13th) a Commission Junction payment script reversed some of Sure Fit's March transactions. These reversals were created automatically by an error in Commission Junction's monthly payroll script. We corrected the matter, within hours, and have re-posted all valid transactions. The original commission amounts will be included in your May paycheck. To view the end result of the transactions, run a transaction report for May 13th and include only "correction" transactions for Sure Fit. You will see the corrections, entered in error, as well as the correction reversals, with a net result of zero. We apologize for any inconvenience."

ABW Ambassador
    I don't know ... CJ needs to get their act together, this is a joke !

Payment scripts reversing commissions ?
    The system "accidentally" expiring affiliates ?
    WTF is next ?
    With their track record lately, I wouldn't be a bit surprized if instead of getting direct deposits for payments , we get our funds withdrawn from our bank accounts and into theirs !

ABW Ambassador
    What's Sure Fit's reversal rate? I just got my first sale with them (nice $20 commission), but would hate to see it get reversed later.

Michael

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    It ran about 30% while that stat was available, and my own experience matches it most of the time.

Also they are extension maniacs so don't expect to see that $20 in your next payment!

~Revenue is King

Well this takes the cake...
    One sale for SureFit and it wasn't reversed, I should be happy except the sales was for $0.00 and, get this, it's been extended lol!

"I haven't failed, I've just found 10,000 reasons why it doesn't work"
    Thomas Edison

ABW Ambassador
    The $0 is something free, i forgot what it was, a swatch or something. I just noticed
    http://www.surefit.com has a PR0 thru the whole site, wonder what thats about.

--Wayne Calloway

ABW Ambassador
    The $0.00 is a free catalog , BUT what ticks me off is that since it is recorded as a SALE technically at CJ, it kills the visitor cookie !

SurFit's program has a 1 time occurrance .

25. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread