they have so many reversals and now it's my fault? and use that as an excuse to remove me? what kind of business are they doing?

quote:
    We regret to inform you that you have been dropped from the NowOnSale.com advertiser program, and you will no longer be affiliated with this advertiser as of 3/20/03. This is not intended as disapproval of the quality or value of your Web site. Each CJ advertiser has the option to determine how many and what types of publishers they will approve to their program, and they may also make changes to their program which warrant removing some of their publishers.In this case, the advertiser has supplied the following reason for removal:

too many fraud orders.

could anyone nowonsale affiliates share your reveral rate?

Update: Just found out that their charge back rate is 62.10%! Can someone from CJ comment on this?

Watch out, maybe you will get dropped soon.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Lame merchant affiliate managers, who court the Parasites whose entire base of millions of users are common copywrite thieves sharing stolen credit card #'s. I displeases me that this some company and others like Online Sports carry reversal ratios over 55%. I say bunk as those same type businesses do not incur CC bogus orders above 6% in the real world.

They are too cheap to even pay for CC realtime fraud interfaces for the shopping carts.

Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

quote:
    They are too cheap to even pay for CC realtime fraud interfaces for the shopping carts.

(OT) Speaking of online sports, i have had an email conversation this week with them, after I complained about their 1800 #. Anyway, to make a long story short, during my tinkering with their site, finding out how many times they tell me to phone instead of trust the internet - i accidentally sent in an order for a few hundred dollars - everything that was in my shopping cart. Guess what, 2 minutes later it was reflected in my CJ balance - and i hadn't even put in a CC !

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    A typical CJ not ready for primetime merchant who budgets 20.00 per month for hosting and spends an extra 10.00 per month for a basic shopping cart....LOL

Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

They're discusting lyers and cheats. A typical CJ merchants that slips through CJs supposedly automatic fraud watch.

Bit, did you contact CJ about NowOnSale? If not please do so. Don't expect something to be done to a merchant unless CJ hears more complaints about them.

---- BEGIN PLUG ----

SportsFanfare.com (www.sportsfanfare.com) - Real time CC verification - 10% per sale - Great affiliate manager

---- END PLUG ----

Akiva Bergstrom
    Affiliate Partner Manager
    EssentialApparel.com
    CJ/6%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free
    Email: akiva@essentialapparel.com
    Phone: 973.696.6200 ext 751
    > Join now! <
    SportsFanfare.com
    CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free
    Email: akiva@sportsfanfare.com
    AIM: akivabergs
    > Join now! <

Akiva:
    Brains, looks, savvy ... you're one smooth operator.

Karl Smith
    phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread