Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 118
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    125
    Guess it's time to complain again, because everytime I do, all of a sudden I start to see them again.


    The last 3 days, total sales, $10.10!!!!

    The previous 15, averaging $40+!!!!

  2. #2
    Full Member Jungleland's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    357
    Things are slow for me as well. Traffic has been down, so I'm not all that surprised.

    "Don't let yesterday take up to much of today."

  3. #3
    ABW Ambassador Nova's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    home
    Posts
    2,395
    traffic increase!

    No sales for couple of days!

    don't worry tracking in not infected!

    Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-) !

  4. #4
    Affiliate Manager emphimy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Astoria, NY
    Posts
    532
    everything is ok here...

    UtOpiA StiLL uNBorN

  5. #5
    pph Expert! Gordon's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Edmonton Canada
    Posts
    5,781
    com'on you guys my sales are also down but you should realise by now.

    "we are your trusted third party, tracking is not affected"

    I am in the process of writing a play any comments on the script are welcome
    quote:
    Gordon shouting to CJ "Where the hell are all my sales?"
    CJ "We are your trusted third party and as such you should believe us"
    Gordon shouting louder "But where are my bloody sales?"
    CJ "Tracking is not affected all sales are credited"
    CJ out of side of mouth to parasites "See I never lied to them, they are all credited, just not to the rightful affiliates"
    parasite to CJ "Thank you CJ another good job done in customer relations now come on we will go for that cruise we promised you, here is your spending money"
    CJ "This is the life, as their trusted third party they all believe us including all the merchants who are being double dipped and paying you for all these sales you are not really getting for them"


    Travel safe
    Gordon
    YouTrek

  6. #6
    ABW Ambassador mailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    mailordering.com
    Posts
    906
    Good post Gordon. It will be a best sellar! Could even make a movie with you know who as the actors.
    I see an oscar here! Wouldn't it be a perfect world if the "TRUSTED THIRD PARTIES and MERCHANTS were honest players? Get rid of the parasites and we would all make some money. That's wishful thinking.

    Where Do You Want To Be Tomorrow?

  7. #7
    Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    12,817
    quote:
    parasite to CJ "Thank you CJ another good job done in customer relations


    Sorry, that doesn't pass editorial review. If they did a better job in customer relations, your post wouldn't have happened!

    As for the topic of this thread, my sales have sucked the last few days too.

    ~Revenue is King

  8. #8
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Nunya, Business
    Posts
    23,684
    Slow, very slow here also, Performics actually beating CJ for me past couple of days.

    "Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    160
    Last few days sucked, especially yesterday.

    Today however - it's off da hook

  10. #10
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    843
    best merchants at cj not panning out here lately either. sas and performics not too shabby.

  11. #11
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    513
    Last Days were ok for me...

    Fer

  12. #12
    Full Member tmd5's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    379
    Sales in the doldrums here too especially the last couple of days - except for posters (!) but not at CJ. CJ hits have dropped by about 1000 a day. Can't find any reason for that on the search engines except that some keywords have slipped a couple of places on AOL but then I don't get much traffic from there anyway. watsup? who knows. Time to turn in I reckon

    "Can I sell the sh*t and will the merchant pay?" ~ Leader

  13. #13
    ABW Ambassador Andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    4,178
    Today has been especially slow, but fairly normal prior to that.

    Andy

    "If you were born to be shot, you'll never be hung." -Unknown

  14. #14
    ABW Ambassador Packy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Syracuse
    Posts
    4,205
    Sales are dead in my neck of the woods also I know this was probably the nicest weekend so far of the year in Central New York. Could be something to do with it if it's like that all around. Unfortunatately it's not just CJ with me, it's almost all across the board.

    Last week around Tuesday, things started to pick up again. It would be nice if that's the case this week also.

    This weekend, Friday was good , Satu rday sucked and today so far isn't looking all that good!

    Coincidence Me baby!

    Affiliate Programs That Just Might Work

  15. #15
    ABW Ambassador Ron Bechdolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Affiliateville, USA
    Posts
    7,927
    I guess I really should not complain. I had my best week ever, that is, up until today....but, hey, the day is not over. It could still happen.

    Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing
    Every day is a chance to learn something new and an opportunity to teach others.

  16. #16
    Full Member
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    429
    Wow DaPackster, I have experience the same ...
    quote:
    This weekend, Friday was good , Saturday sucked and today so far isn't looking all that good!


    My EPC has dropped by $9--$10 this weekend??
    People have clicked through but no sales?
    Hmmm.

    Anne

    By your thoughts you are daily, even hourly, building your life.
    You are carving your destiny.
    ~Ruth Barrick Golden

  17. #17
    ABW Ambassador Sam Bay's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    1,603
    And I was asking to myself, "Why the sudden jump?" Everytime check CJ stats, which I do many times a day, a bunch af new sales. I'm gonna check it again.

  18. #18
    Pit Boss redsand's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Oak Grove
    Posts
    642
    Same with SamBay...sales are great this month for me.

  19. #19
    Full Member
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    442
    I depends on Google and for this strange update, my site is lost. Yesterday, everything seems to go down, traffic, sales ...

    Google now have 75% of their datacenters updates. The only chance I get traffic is from the 25% which still run the old database. In another 2 days, I think I will have 0 sales!

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    154
    Sales for me were great all week..... even friday which was unusual for me.... and then they died on the weekend. Saturday and sunday kinda sucked. Great weather out here on the west coast (California) so I guess everyone was soakin up some rays.

    If we don't get some kool rules ourselves...... pronto........ then we'll just be bogus too.. ~Jeff Spicoli~

  21. #21
    Full Member
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    260
    Sunday seem like a slow day, my sales drop too

    "The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

  22. #22
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,597
    Sales have been down for me since the weekend

  23. #23
    ABW Ambassador phillyburbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    in the PhillyBurbs!
    Posts
    3,097
    Nice & steady, business as usual.


    Karl Smith
    phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here

  24. #24
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    673
    Sales were fine for me all weekend, then my last sale came in at about 5am this morning. Nothing since (10 hours). VERY strange for my sites. Traffic seems to be OK too...


    - 2 minutes later I get a sale to break my sales outage.

    [This message was edited by chrisk on May 19, 2003 at 03:20 PM.]

  25. #25
    Full Member styleforfree's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Boston...and a huge NY Yankees fan
    Posts
    407
    I'm not super-alarmed as the weekend was slow - but haven't seen a sale in 4 days at CJ only. Have had spurts of them elsewhere.

    Can someone shake the machine again?

    Thanks!

    With my best,

    Liz
    http://Styleforfree.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 19th, 2012, 06:33 PM
  2. Florida Lawmakers target online sales (Sales Tax)
    By gamweb61 in forum Florida Affiliate Tax
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: November 17th, 2009, 01:41 PM
  3. Florida Lawmakers target online sales (Sales Tax)
    By gamweb61 in forum New York Affiliate Tax
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: November 13th, 2009, 04:54 AM
  4. Impact of sales tax collection on Amazon's NY state sales
    By emuflies in forum New York Affiliate Tax
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: April 4th, 2009, 04:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •