What's up with cj, they used to be the best network around couple years ago. Now it seems like there having tech problems, they should rehire there old staff and lower there merchant prices. no wonder cj merchants are leaving. or moving to linkshare, performics or shareasale. I'm seeing tragedy results at cj now compared to couple years ago when my rating used to be $$$$ rating. geez now it's only one $.

goal: $5000 a month by 11/26
    Financial free by 2004.
    Jason- Santa Cruz, CA

if whenu and ebates programs can cock my computer up I guess it will not be doing CJ's much good either.

BTW Jason if your rating is only one $ I would alter your sig to $0.50 a month by 11/26

only kidding

Travel safe
    Gordon
    YouTrek

You work for a company like CJ, being paid by the hour. Seeing how much top affiliates make, wouldn't you quit and become an affiliate yourself? Good help is hard to find.

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Seeing how much top affiliates make, wouldn't you quit and become an affiliate yourself? Good help is hard to find.

I believe some of the merchants (upon leaving CJ) have insinuated in e-mails that people at CJ are also affiliates ....and that they are getting credit for sales not due them...in other words, stealing from other affiliates.

quote:
    people at CJ are also affiliates ....and that they are getting credit for sales not due them...in other words, stealing from other affiliates.

That's quite a thing to say. Care to back it up with some proof?

second the motion: that's a little heavy.

_____
    She was only a stableman's daughter, but all the horsemen knew her.

kelly626 wrote:
    quote:
    I believe some of the merchants (upon leaving CJ) have insinuated in e-mails that people at CJ are also affiliates ....and that they are getting credit for sales not due them...in other words, stealing from other affiliates.

Uh, that's a loaded statement if I ever saw one! Care to spill the beans?

I always wondered what would prevent those "in the know" at CJ from viewing top performing sites in the network, then reproducing them with enough changes to prevent any flags popping up on the radar screen.

Andy

"If you were born to be shot, you'll never be hung." -Unknown

I have had communication with one person at CJ who told me they were having the same trouble updating links for their site that I was.

Proof? Not on your life. I may be critical of the way CJ communicates with it's affiliates, but I'm not going to bite the hand that feeds me by turning in one of their employees. Let's just say I can validate the above statement and leave it at that.

Actually, until now, I never thought anything of it. I guess it really is a conflict of interest. I wonder if CJ has any rules against it.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing
    Every day is a chance to learn something new and an opportunity to teach others.

Ron, that is not the same thing Kelly referred to. I don't have a problem with an employeee whom is also a publisher. In fact until kelly gives us some proof I don't have a problem with any CJ employee.

Heyder,

Thanks for the clarrification. I misread it, I guess.

However, if a CJ employee is allowed to be a publisher AND can see from our stats that we are doing very well, what is to keep them copying our sites? This thread made me think of that, which I had not considered before.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing
    Every day is a chance to learn something new and an opportunity to teach others.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread