Hi there I ehas reading some posting on this section recently and I have a few questions(hope you can help). What does convertion mean?
    and also what is performics? Thank you very much!

Mario Rodriguez

Conversion is the statistic that reveals what proportion of people may, for instance, buy a product.

Conversion ratio = 1% if 1 person in every 100 that you send to an advertiser buys a game, video or whatever.

[i]Nadeem Azam

No1Free.com - check out this 1:1 banner exchange - advertise your website for free
    1Lit.net - go here to develop a residual income stream - free to join

Hi Marito,

Performics, is another Affiliate program like Commission Junction.

"THE CURSE OF THE LAW TRACT"

ok thank you

Mario Rodriguez

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I usually post my conversion ratios for a particular merchant based upon the average number of clicks to produce one sale.

sample: 06/01/2003-06/03/2003 TigerDirect.com impressions=18,715 clicks=377 sales=15 $4,072.88 15 $4,072.88 0 0 returns=0 commish=$162.92

I divide the clicks by the sales (377/15) to get a conversion ratio of 1/25. This means my savvy shoppers are currently snatching up 1 Tigerdirect product for every 25 referral clicks. Obviously my site caters to an elite group of shoppers so I don't take lightly to competing merchants on those same pages who only average 1 sale per every 600 clicks.

Transaction Summary by Merchant Report Description Export Report Data PDF | CSV | XML

Date Range(USD) Merchant Name Impressions Click - throughs Items Ordered Ordered Sales Items Shipped Shipped Sales Generated Leads Paid Clicks Returns & Cancellations Base Commissions
    05/01/2003-06/03/2003 IBM.com impressions=81,771 clicks=558 0 $0.00 0 $0.00 0 550 0 commish=$16.50

33 day conversion ratio 0/577
    IBM needs a boot in the butt for refusing to enter individual product links into the BeFree creatives. Only saving grace is they don't condine parasites and they pay 5 cents per click through. They also are too busy doing lunches and meetings to bother coming to ABW to learn how to sell on the internet using affiliate partners.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread