ABW Ambassador
    Ok, I've been linkshare off and on for two years.

With high minimums, quarterly payments, etc, I started ditching one by one.

I'm about to tread water, but am now looking at their expiry dates, and most of the one's I'd like to try are expiring by May or sooner. Does anyone know who will be staying.

My LS merchants.
    Performax bicycle
    Cold Water Creek
    Lands End
    KB kids/Etoys
    Giga Golf
    Columbia House, etc...a few more.

I got burned on Out post. $5 short of comission, same with Martha Stewart.
    I'm at the point where I don't want to add any more, in fear they'll leave LS on their expiry date.

What merchants have been LS for a long time, who chances are will renew with LS?

ABW Ambassador
    Guess no one knows....or not willing to tell [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Maybe I should ask the question....Who should you stay away from?

From your list, I only have KB Kids as a merchant, although I have never promoted them. But I think they'll probably be staying, afterall they did ressurect eToys, did they not?

I've been waiting for Lands End to review my application for about a million years, and someone told me here at ABW they have 1 day cookie anyway, so... :rolleyes:

ABW Ambassador
    Well, I'm so close to minimum now $95.00 for Lands End. As soon as reach it, I'll be done promoting them.

Which merchants that pay themselves (and not through LS) should a person stay away from? :confused:

Someone mentioned in another post about and BigPrizes to stay away from and I have to agree. They stiffed a lot of us at CJ's and I wouldn't be surprized if it happens again. Thats if you use entertainment merchants.

I try to stay with their red star merchants there even though that doesn't guarentee anything. I think the merchants at Linkshare are just like the merchants anywhere Canfree. Either good or bad. They come and they go. Kind of sucks huh. :rolleyes:

Columbus, Ohio
    SpinLife Program
    Very interesting to see that these merchants are treating you this way. I am the program manager at SpinLife. Some of these companies just set their program on auto drive and nobody pays any attention to them. I have recently taken over the program here and plan to get things rolling. If any of you are interested in joining a very profitable program (avg. order size over $500) please send me an email or apply within LinkShare.

My email is

Serious inquiries only, I review sites before exceptance, but on a daily basis.

15 years and counting
    What kind of AM are you?
    Do you understand you're answering a post dated February 16th, 2002, 03:33 AM
    please send me an email or apply within LinkShare.
    Sure, after 4 years, it's time.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Winter Park, FL
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinLife1
    Serious inquiries only, I review sites before exceptance, but on a daily basis.
    how long is that process? hehehee.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Colorado / Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    how long is that process? hehehee.
    Ahh Spin Have you ever seen those Southwest Airlines commercials where the question is posed:

"ever want to just get away?"

When I first joined the club Spin - I posted on the wrong threads a couple times, answered the wrong posts with the right comments and generally felt a bit lost for a while. You'll get over it and one day soon look back on this as a humorous initiation memory.

Best way around it is to take the time to read threads, where they come from, the topics they address and the dates of the posts. Hope that affiliate who applied four years ago has finally been "accepted."

Welcome aboard Spin. Alan
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Houston TX
    your intentions are good

method and timing are less desirable
    "Serious inquiries only" and 4 year later

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread