ABW Ambassador
    Just wondered,
    How often does Linkshare update its reports? I find that here in Spain, I can check in at about 12 noon, and the details from the previous day are updated. Is there only one update a day? If so I can stop checking in the evening too.

Anybody know?

Andy

Andy, do you mean just the sales?

Seems to me sales can be updated any time during the day. Probably depends on the individual merchants. I would often go a few days without any sale updates, especially during weekends. I also have a couple of merchants who seem to update only twice a month.

But if you mean updates on clickthrus and impressions, well, I have no idea, but I think someone here at ABW may have suggested stats are updated by noon (PST, EST, GMT?).

Cheers,
    TianTian

Andy, Thats one of the big questions of all time. I don't think Linkshare can even answer it. Here is how my reports seem to be with sales and leads. I have One merchant that updates all day long. That is a lead program there. Another merchant updates what seems to be twice a day. In the morning and early evening. Most of the other merchants I don't have a friggin clue about. Some I don't think they have updated in months, lol if they even do. Well nothing from them anyways.

As for clickthroughs and impressions they seem to be once a day but I was also told awhile ago that they are for the previous week or something. Beats me??????

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi Everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself to some of the new members here that I have not met before as well as say hello to some of you I have spoken to in past Chats.

Everyone at LinkShare is really happy to be a part of this new communications area and I would like to thank Haiko for setting it up. I would also like to apologize for not joining you all earlier (I actually just got back from traveling and read Haiko's email).

Currently we are going to assign someone to monitor this board and answer any of your questions. I look forward to continuing our dialogue.

Best regards,
    Stephen

Affiliate Network Rep
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by perfectG:
    Just wondered,
    How often does Linkshare update its reports? I find that here in Spain, I can check in at about 12 noon, and the details from the previous day are updated. Is there only one update a day? If so I can stop checking in the evening too.

Anybody know?

Hi perfectG, thanks for the questions. Our server actually update reports on an ongoing basis. Usually our merchants send us transactions daily (and usually at night), which is why you tend to see updates in LinkShare overnight. Hope that answers your question.

Steve

Andy
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ABW Ambassador
    Steve ... Welcome and good to see you out of the shadows and into the light [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

You know from lurking the posts here there are not alot of LS cheerleaders here and here is a chance to turn people back into believers.

I for one do not promote (only 2 ) LS merchants because of problems in the past.

I know you have heard it a million times ...but... consolidated payments and escrow accounts are the only way to go ... period. Not just my opinion ... but many, many others.

I would love to promote LS alot more and spread my eggs out a little more ... but the scars are slow to heal [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Participating in this forum (If not you ... then a rep from LS) is a positive step in the right direction.

Regards,
    Dave

Affiliate Network Rep
    Thanks Dave. I know it will take a bit for all the scars to heal, but my goal has to be to forge ahead and drive LinkShare to the goal line. My hope is that you will see all the improvements that we have made, the intensity and volume of the changes (especially in light of what others in the space have or have not done) and look again at our merchants. I think you will be impressed with the amount of $$$ you can make.

Best regards,
    Stephen

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread