ABW Ambassador
    I know that the Opera browser accounts for a minority of Linkshare users... but if Linkshare could review and correct the fact that their system email cannot be read via Opera, I would just be the happiest of campers.

I know it's not a top priority, I just mention so that at least it's a known issue. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Affiliate Network Rep
    I will ask our QA department to look into this. We do test with the opera browser so I am not sure what the issue is.

Stephen

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks, Steve!

Everything works fine right up until the point of actually reading the email. Then, on the page with the actual email text, the email header (which is in a grey box) shows fine (you can see the to/from/subject info), but the body of the message (which is in a white box) is totally blank.

Since we're on Opera issues... another minor irritation. When you run reports, you get a screen which, in IE, has an olive-colored header row, alternating grey/green content rows, and a dark (almost black) totals row. In IE, the text in the totals row is white. In Opera, the text is black... making it very hard to read. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

FWIW, I'm on version 5.12 of Opera on a windows box.

ABW Ambassador
    FYI: I've upgraded to Opera 6. The mail problem still exists and a new problem has been introduced -- creating individual product links (advanced option). When you hit the "create" button and the popup pops up, the field where the link should be is blank.

The good news is I can now read the "totals" line in the reports. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Affiliate Network Rep
    Cedric,

Check now to see if it works. Last nights updates included a fix for the browser.

Steve

ABW Ambassador
    Steve, good upgrade! Mail is readable, product links work, I am now a happy camper.

Thanks very much.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Sorry for the problem, but I am glad it is fixed now.

Best regards,
    Stephen

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread