Greetings,

Anyone out there affiliated with them, and if so, were you recently booted out of their program? My site was making about $100/month with them ($2,000 in sales per month) for over a year now.

About 3 weeks ago, I received the generic "affiliate terminated" email from them with no reason. I have inquired of my contact directly with them, the Linkshare general contact, as well as having another contact I have at LinkShare follow-up with them to find out what happened. No one has gotten back to me after 3 weeks, which is ridiculous considering this was an active business partner of mine, AND I've generated consistant business for them. If all businesses were this quick to respond, the U.S. Economy wouldn't even exist!

Since none of the people who can (or are supposed to) give me an answer seem to be able to, I've turned to the other affiliates to see if anyone has a clue as to what's going on.

Please help, the contacts for the company and the network clearly cannot, 3 weeks is a long time to wait for an answer to a simple question of "why" an active, profitable venture was terminated without reason, cause, or anything else.

wtjpm

P.S. Of course, they also owe me several hundred dollars from the past couple of months sales, which I'm sure they'll justify not sending since I was
    terminated...

Also, if anyone from LinkShare reads this, please, I'm just looking for some kind of an answer to replace the deafening silence with regard to these guys!

Can someone who is NOT a member of N.D. see if they are still available on the merchant sign-up page? I'd appreciate it, thanks.

ABW Ambassador
    Yep.. I'm not an affiliate of theirs, and they still show up.

Thanks Pete. At least now I know that it wasn't due to the entire program being terminated with the "wrong" email being sent out, or something like that.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread