I'd like to ask for opinins and support on running a ParasiteWare Awareness Campaign at the LS Symposium next month.

I am willing to buy a table at the DealMaker to base the campaign and I am willing to reach out to all of my power-merchants to educate them on the ParasiteWare issue.

I, alone, am nobody and I alone will not be able to have much of any voice in terms of establishing this awareness among the affiliate managers and merchants.

Please post if you are intented to attend the Symposium and if you can donate some time and some intellectual value in preparing the materials for this campaign.

Thank You,

-BluesX

-------------------------------
    "In New Jersey, You can not go to grocery shopping and come back home without paying at least $20 in road tolls. I am moving to Tempe, AZ!"
    -------------------------------

BluesX,

I was thinking along those lines myself, but I think we need to talk to Stephen when he returns next week to clear it with him, he might even comp it for us. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Haiko

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I doubt Stephen or ObstinateDon would welcome me at the LS event, since I've been pretty much the devils advocate over the years. Now if I had a Linkshare merchant to push other than OverStock I'd be there in a Heartbeat.

ABW Ambassador
    Mike...

I will not be able to attend this year; however, I would indeed welcome you with open arms were I there. The fact of the matter is that I have no problem with a "Devil's Advocate" in any sense of the term. That said, I think you have gone well past that moniker on numerous occasions as it applies to the providers.

I, as you are well aware, am very much an advocate of the providers - all of them. Can they do a better job? Of course. But then, who can't?

Since this is in a LinkShare thread, I will state unequivocally that I think Stephen and his company has accomplished more in the past year than all the others combined as it pertains to working with us affiliates. I too would like to see aggregated payment, and having spoken with those in NY, I think we will see it this year.

Anyway, from the other Symposiums I have attended, I think Stephen would welcome you as well.

Obstinatedon

ObstinateDon,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I will state unequivocally that I think Stephen and his company has accomplished more in the past year than all the others combined as it pertains to working with us affiliates.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will agree 100%!

Haiko
    PS I'll take pictures for you [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread