ABW Ambassador
    I know that Overstock.com is using Dynamic Rich Media links but are their other merchants making these links available?

Mike

Merchants Currently Offering Dynamic Rich Media Links

CarsDirect.com
    Delta Air Lines
    Overstock.com
    PrizeGames
    REI-Outlet.com

This was announced in the May Network Newsletter found here: http://www.linkshare.com/newsletters...ter_affl.shtml

There are a few others that have implemented it also, Coldwater Creek just announced it, I think J&R Music also has it - I'm sure the Linkshare person here could tell us the rest of the list [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Meowser,

Many Thanks.

Mike

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi Dr. Evil and Meowser,

The merchants currently offering Dynamic Rich Media Links include:
    CarsDirect.com
    Coldwater Creek
    Delta Air Lines
    Overstock.com
    REI-Outlet.com

This Friday, we will be posting a new section in the Affiliate Resource Center, in the "Merchant Spotlight" area, about Dynamic Rich Media Links. We'll maintain the most current list of Dynamic Rich Media merchants in this area.

We'd also like to hear for which merchants you'd like to see Dynamic Rich Media links, and what form you'd like these to take (i.e. text, banner, flash, html, etc.). We'd be glad to pass this information on to merchants, if you haven't done so already.

We have been encouraging all of our merchants in the network to offer these links, and we currently also do have several merchants in the implementation stage. Look for them to release dynamic rich media links in the upcoming months!

Thanks,
    Sarah

ABW Ambassador
    Sarah,

Glad to hear it. Me personally, I am looking for banners and top selling products in DRM. The product links really make it look like you have a store w/ changing inventory.

Mike [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi Mike -

Thanks for your comments on DRM links. Coldwater Creek recently released two DRM selections that are very well done. Check it out and let me know what you think! Is there a particular DRM format that you prefer? Mike mentioned top selling products... anyone else? Let us know so that we can advise our merchants to create the DRM links that you want.

Sarah

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Linkshare should get to gether with Overstock and see how their DHTML links are working on conversions. The product auto update feature on the top 5 sellers per shopping category are great and so are the rotating specal offer banners.

I even leave up the 12 item promotion displays like the Fathers day specials and just remove the part with the Dated content. Makes for a nice in page enticement.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread