Whats going on with the reports section today? There is an awful lot of blank screen I am looking at.

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi Abigail,

It appears that we are currently experiencing some technical difficulty which may be causing delays in your ability to generate affiliate reports. We are looking into this and will work to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. Please be assured that this does not affect tracking, and that no activity has been lost. We will keep you updated.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Sarah,

Missing ALL data for 13 June 2002 - Impressions, CTR's and Sales!!! Linkshare data collection and reporting is becoming very questionable!
    E-mails to Linkshare are unanswered, as always. (my experience)

My concern is that system failures and database corruption are not being reported to affiliates. In addition, timely data posting is getting worse each day - specifically since 9 June 2002.

Addressing these concerns to affiliates should be timely and truthful. Either by E-mail to our Linkshare mailbox, personal, or on this forum. Does anyone agree with this position?

We all need less grief in our lives!

Regards from Jim in Texas...

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi Jim,

LinkShare did experience some technical difficulty which may have cause delays in the posting of your affiliate activity during the time period to which you refer. We have addressed this situation and your activity should now be current. If you have specific concerns about your account information, I'd be happy to help investigate further, as well as follow up with our Customer Support team about your inquiries. Just send me an email at abw@linkshare.com, and include the username to your account, and I will do what I can to help.

On that same note, I've heard from many on this board that several of you do not get responses from our Customer Support team. This concerns me, and I'd like to investigate that further. LinkShare prides itself as the only solutions provider to offer three different ways for affiliates to contact us for support - phone, email, and live chat. In fact, all emails are responded to within 24 hours, except during weekends. We have a system that logs every incoming email. If you have any emails for which you have not gotten a response, please forward them to me at abw@linkshare.com so that we can further investigate.

Best,
    Sarah

Thanks Sarah for responding...

I notice that the missing data has miraculously appeared after about 12 days in limbo. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

With all the accounting SNAFU situations in major corporations, we sure don't need any "Magic Pencils" working our accounts. By the way, when was the last financial audit of accounting procedures at Linkshare? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks again, Jim in Texas

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread