ABW Ambassador
    The program ... Clever Island ... Paid up for March sales a week ago ... Yet the LS interface for payment still shows up as "awaiting merchant payment"

This is another reason I don't promote LS Merchants. And when they do show as "check mailed" from the date till I get payment is usually 2-3 weeks. The mail system is not that bad.

Come on LS ... Stop with the canned responces about your listening to affiliate needs and produce

Dave

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi dhelle,

I checked the Merchant Payment Report, and it shows that Clever Island March payment was received as of July 3, 2002. We are currently working with the merchant to retrieve additional payment.

Thanks,
    Sarah

ABW Ambassador
    This is what I meant about LS producing and not just paying lip service.

You said CI paid for March on the 2cd and today is the 12th and it still shows "awaiting merchant payment" in the interface for March.

I dont mean to beat a dead horse ... But this is a prime example of LS not taking the ball. Why after ten days is the payment not processed after 3 month of waiting for them to pay.

And. As I pointed out ... When it does show payment received ... It usually takes an anditional mail time of 2-3 weeks.

This is unacceptable and something that is surely controlable by LS.

Sarah, I know you mean well ... But these are thinks we have seen over and over again.

Make it happen.

Dave

ABW Ambassador
    You know ...

You have to wonder .. When the moderater is here and see's a post ... and dosnt answer ... Do they go back to the "boardroom" and get the politically correct answer?

Thats my problem here.. I like a straight answer.

Dave

ABW Ambassador
    Or maybe the moderator doesn't have the answer at her fingertips and actually wants to have the facts before posting.

Or maybe she didn't have time at the moment to write a thoughtful response.

Or half a dozen other reasons.

I don't know what the real answer is, but there are certainly a lot of options beyond the nefarious.

Hi dhelle,

I do take time to process feedback in these postings and to respond with well informed, coherently written responses to the best of my ability. This does at times require me to coordinate with other departments and people internally, which as you can imagine also have their own sets of responsibilities and may not always be able to address my questions and concerns immediately... especially late on Friday nights. I try to be diligent in addressing the concerns raised here, aiming to responding in most cases within 24 hours, except after business hours and on weekends.

Again, as I have assured you in the past, we have been actively working with this merchant to retrieve payments. I have been informed today that the merchant sent April and May payment last week and we anticipate receiving it early this week. Once the payment is received, we will update the information in your payment reports. Then, it will take some time to process checks and post them in the mail, and of course the delivery time of US postal mail is beyond our immediate control.

Hope this information is helpful, and that you had a nice weekend.
    Sarah

ABW Ambassador
    To Sarah,

I got paid ... If your influence helped ... Thank You!!!

Dave

Hi dhelle,

You beat me to my post! I was just writing to let you know that we just received Clever Island's payments for April - June. This information will be reflected in your payment and reports shortly.

Best,
    Sarah

ABW Ambassador
    My check .. Beat your reports

Again ...

Thanks

But ... Untill the consolidated check thing ... I won't sign up any more LS Merchants. The last one I promoted ... I generated $30,000 in sales and had to fight for payment... Hopefully ... Things will change.

Thanks
    Dave

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread