Sarah,
    Why do we have JC Penney active in our reports but not available in our create links links section.

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi Girlie,

It sounds like you may have been removed from the JCPenney program, but I will need to look into your specific account to be sure. Please send me an email at abw@linkshare.com with your account information and I'll check it out.

Thanks,
    Sarah

ABW Ambassador
    I get 10's of thousands of impressions from Lucy.com every month and they left LS over a year ago.

:eek: :eek:

Dave

ABW Ambassador
    Dhello....

Don't you wish every affiliate group had a search out dead links button????

ABW Ambassador
    I tried to join JC Penney but cannot find them at Linkshare. Maybe I am blind.
    Cazzie

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cazzie:
    I tried to join JC Penney but cannot find them at Linkshare. Maybe I am blind.
    Cazzie
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah your not blind - JcPenney quit taking on new affiliates a long time ago. Though if you contact Sarah here she might be able to help you out with those merchants that aren't listed to the general public at linkshare.

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    dhelle - you probably still have some lucy.com linking code posted on your site. If you did not remove all the code when the program ended, in particular the 1x1 pixel, impressions will continue to calculate in your reports. Do a quick search and make sure all the old code has been removed - if you need help or have questions, just let me know.

crazzie – JCPenney has decided not to make their program available in the Join Programs area for open application, and instead works with affiliates on a case-by-case basis. If you’re interested in working with them, or have questions about their criteria, please send me an email at abw@linkshare.com and I will provide you with a means of contacting them with your request.

Thanks,
    Sarah

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread