They do not show in my search on Linkshare. i have also tried emailing them, to no avail. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks!

I remember another thread where someone had a similar problem. The cause turned out to be that the affiliate originally joined Linkshare thru a link from a competing Linkshare merchant. Apparently if you join the network thru a merchant link, Linkshare will not show competing merchants in the affiliates' interface.

The only thing I can suggest, is to open another Linkshare account by going to Linkshare directly and signing up. Then you should be able to see all the merchants.

{

Oh...forgot to mention - I tried that, too! But thanks...

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Why bother ..they have the worse conversion ratio of any apparel merchant there except Delias. They cancelled me after my 1846 clciks produced no sales. Want to donate a few thousands visitors to them to see if they have improved their act?

[ 07-30-2002: Message edited by: EcomCity.com ]

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi ccme,

LLBean maintains an affiliate program in the LinkShare Network, but they have decided to not have their program available in the Join Programs area for open application. LLBean works with affiliates on a case-by-case basis, and if you're interested in working with them, please send me an email at abw@linkshare.com and I will provide a means of contacting them with your request.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Hi folks,

I have had good success with LLBean. So far this month I have 1410 clickthroughs and $498.20 in commissions. Plus they pay you like clockwork about the 25th day following the end of the month. Not many others can match this type of timely payout.

However, they do little or anything to help the affiliates. Very rarely, if ever do they notify you of any promotions and have terribly boring links.

When I first signed up with them on 11/29/00 they said that they would accept my site but normally do not accept bargain/coupon sites. I have never posted a coupon on my site for LLBean, but always get good commissions from them. Maybe they no longer accept these types of sites (if yours fits that category).

If you are able to partner with them, I can vouch that they do sell and do pay you on a timely basis.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread