This is why I stick with CJ as my primary network, I will consistenlty make sales with LinkShare and than they just disappear. Does anybody else have this problem? I was just curious and BTW I like the concept of A BestWeb....This is a great home for affiliates.

Yes, I found a simiar pattern at LS.
    You develop a merchant's program, start bringing in sales, then the evil fairy comes along waves her wand and sales disappear.

At any other network you can put in the
    hard yards and work a program but at LS there seem to be invisible brick walls.

It could just be the merchants I was using but I'm not prepared to put in the time
    developing LS merchants for the time being.

Welcome to ABW, it's a great place for aff's [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

To give a better example of what I mean is this: There are about 10 programs that produce any sales at all for me and they are running different products on different sites with different merchants and they all stop producing sales literally at the same time. It just looks awfully suspect to me and you can point your fingers at only entity...the one that runs the show...the reason I say this is because the network makes the rules and monitors what is going on...they have to know what is going on.

I once had a program that I was producing 100 to 300 per month with LS and they cancelled me for no reason at all...not even a simple email or anything...the link was suddenly dead and I realized that they were not even an option for me....I know I sound like I am LS bashing but one other thing that drives me crazy on their site is the search engine...3 years ago it worked...unless you put an exact name in the engine will you get a result...it use to be you could key in a keyword and pull up sites related to it like CJ. Oh well.

Thank you for the welcome MouseJockey.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread