Hey guys:

Well I've been using CJ affiliates for awhile, and the programs work fairly well for us. I wish to now create a specific store populated by products from a CJ advertiser.

I have been an affiliate for the advertiser that I have in mind -- and they already have lots of their individual products available --- under GET LINKS / BY RELATIONSHIP --- however, what is the best way to get started here? Is the usual way here to setup 100-200 individual product pages?

I've used Amazon's XML feeds and other dynamic methods on my other sites. I'm just not sure how the CJ system works.

Thanks,
    Steve Labinski
    Austin, TX

if a particular merchant has a forum here, look for their data feed annoucement, many of the good parasite free merchants on cj have data feeds.

also, check out forthworld, scripts4yoursite and the cusimano forums.

Many merchants have data feed. So you could use them.

Rosalind Gardner earned $436,797 in 2002 by promoting only affiliate programs. She reveals ALL her secrets step by step in her Super Affiliate Handbook (267 pages) www.renio.biz/rosalind/

hi! oskars is that rosalinda grdner for real? I mean deed she realy make that kind of money?
    Hope you can reply!

Mario Rodriguez

15 years and counting
    Mario!!!
    Don't believe this kind of BS.
    There's real money in affiliate marketing but you just don't make it this way. Read this board from A to Z, you'll find plenty of information.
    This kind of signature should not be allowed. It's just misleading people. Ok.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

ABW Ambassador
    What Zeus said..

Besides... take a look at evey post by Oskars, they have no content and it looks like the only thing he wants is to promote the sig line

-------------
    build, build, build, build...

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread