Hi everyone. My name is Tom Manspeaker, and I am the affiliate manager for the FreeSpark.com Affiliate Program on LinkShare.

I'd simply like to announce that our program is now accepting applications into our program. We launched the program paying $4 per valid order, but I've been approved to offer a special $1 bonus per order for the next 60 days. If it works, we'll extend it for sure.

I am interested to hear any feedback on this program. If you see something you'd like to comment on, feel free to do it here or to email me directly. If you want something and you don't see it, just let me know!

I've worked with affiliate networks for 3 years, and I know what you guys and gals are capable of. If you plan on applying, give me a heads up so I can expedite your application's approval. I'm always around, so drop me a line and I'll be sure to get back to you ASAP.

Thanks again, and good luck!

Tom Manspeaker
    tmanspeaker@freespark.com

ABW Ambassador
    Hi Tom and welcome to ABW!

For those of us not familiar with your site, could you provide some information on your products/services?

-------
    Dawn is nature's way of telling you to go to bed.

Tom,

Hi and Welcome to ABW!

It looks like you've got an interesting offer, but I'd like to know if you also own the email addys and what specifically you do with them.

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

Hi all, and thank you for the warm welcome [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Cedric, to give you a little background, we are currently marketing a program called Save4Less, which is essentially a phone card purchased and redeemed online. For signing up for the program, we give the customer premiums such as airline tickets, hotel rooms, or movie tickets and rentals, all for free. As an FYI, the offer is only available to US residents.

Haiko, do you mean the email addresses of the customers who sign up for the offer? That's not really my department, and though I'm not sure how the question relates, here's our Privacy Policy to hopefully help you out.

I look forward to working with you all...let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Tom

Tom,

Forgive the "ignorance" of my question ... I was looking at freespark.com not Save4Less. Notwithstanding ... the page you sent me to says ...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> We respect your privacy and use the information we have about you conscientiously and with full disclosure. We keep secure and confidential all customer data and protect it from unauthorized access. We urge you to learn about how we keep secure the information you provide to us on-line by reading our security statement. You may wish to receive a copy of your personal information on file with us or have questions or comments about our privacy policies or practices. If so, or if you wish to communicate with us regarding a desire not to be called or e-mailed or to have your name excluded from our marketing database or your information restricted from disclosure to our marketing partners, please advise us. You may contact us by writing to us at ??????????????????????????????????????? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

... the question marks are in bold and red!

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

Hehe...I made no such assumption.

I'm glad to see you interested in the program and asking questions. Let me know what I can do for you.

Tom

Yes, I pulled that privacy policy off of a program we have yet to fully roll out, so this information is yet to be determined for this program.

Our corporate address, which is PO Box 716, Blue Bell, PA 19422, is in that area for the Save4Less campaigns.

I apologize if this startled you.

Tom

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread