Just a heads up .. received this email today (friday) morning. I really wish they'd give us some notice. Even a day or two would be better than this...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> You are receiving this email because you are a valued member of the Chase affiliate program. Chase is initiating several improvements in the affiliate program that will begin this weekend and result in increased commissions and greatly improved partner opportunities for our affiliates in the coming weeks.

Unfortunately, implementing these changes will require an immediate but temporary suspension of your participation in our affiliate program. Please be advised that your Chase affiliate links will become inactive by end of day, Thursday, September 19, 2002. In order to minimize disruptions to your site, please make sure that you remove all Chase affiliate links as soon as possible.

... [rest of email removed] ...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sal @ PHATBargains.com

I received the same notice, this morning. That's the third credit card merchant that shut its program down this month!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> You are receiving this email because you are a valued member of the Chase affiliate program. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shouldn't that be "were a valued member"?

ABW Ambassador
    Here's the one I got.
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>You are receiving this email because you are a member of the Chase affiliate program. The Chase affiliate program is intended for affiliates in the United States only. The contact information in your LinkShare affiliate account indicates that your business resides outside of the U.S. and is therefore ineligible for continued participation in this program.

Please know that we value your dedication to this program. If your business is U.S. based, you may re-apply to our Affiliate Program by contacting the Chase Program Manager at LinkShare, Bob Kumagai. Please note that you must be a U.S. based company or provide evidence that your primary audience is in the U.S. to be considered for reinstatement. Thank you for your past participation and best wishes to you in the future!

Regards,

The Chase Affiliate Team
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tick

Wouldn't you know it! I was in Chicago from Thursday in the A.M till right now (Sunday 6:00PM Central Time). Thanks to my GF I had no email or internet access. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Core

"Somebody's got some 'splanin to do!" - Rex [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread