ABW Ambassador
    I don't have any links up to them but got an email. Quote
    "FORZIERI IS "PARASITE-FREE"
    Many of you have probably heard about some unaethical business practices conducted by the so called "Parasites". These are sites using various technologies to overwrite affiliate links and steal commissions from unaware valued affiliates. FORZIERI has identified these sites which use abusive technological practices and has taken immediate action against them by rejecting any type of advertising approach from them. We want you to get your full checks each month and to keep promoting Forzieri for a long time so, stay assured that all traffic and sales referred to Forzieri are 100% "Parasite-Free"."

Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map.
    --Wayne Calloway

Nope, still associating with thieves! Still have the problem of my Forzeri links being overwritten by Ebates! I think too many merchants think if they get rid of Buyersport they are parasite free. We need to educate merchants on all the parasites!

Connie Berg
    www.flamingoworld.com

how about a "how to rid your business of parasites" thread, just for merchants: a listing of known parasites, with detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to remove them for good.

once cleaned, the merchant would then be tested and "certified ok" by one of the senior members here at abw.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread