Hi everyone!

In an effort to introduce ourselves to A BEST WEB members, and of course drive revenue for all of us, I would like to extend a special offer to ABW members only.

FREE FULL VERSION SOFTWARE & More/Unbeatabledeals.com is a new Linkshare merchant. We offer...you guessed it, free cd rom software programs, plus other neat merchandise. UNLIMITED return days, low threshold and tiered commission starting at 25% based upon total sales. (sales are derived from delivery fees on free products) Also, a dedicated Aff Mngr, me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img], plus tons of Creatives and various links!

SOOO..onto the special offer. I would like to extend a commission rate of 30% ( on all goods) for the month of November 2002 to all ABW members. If you aren't in our Linkshare affiliate program, please join with automatic acceptance. One of our better converting links right now is under the Holiday image category:

Please email your Linkshare user name to me, with ABW in subject line, to confirm your acceptance of this offer.
    danielle@unbeatabledeals.com I look forward to partnering with all of you here at ABW and welcome your questions/comments. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Thank you!

Danielle
    *FREE FULL-VERSION SOFTWARE*
    (Join us at Linkshare)

How can I trust your affiliate program will actually convert? I sent you guys 385 clicks this year at cj.com and not one sale! and sent 403 clicks last year and only made $10 that's is 100% unacceptable to me. I will not even try your affiliate program again until you send me a paycheck for the revenue lost in giving you very targeted traffic! the last 2 years. I actually believe that any merchant that offers cheap software should convert with good traffic at a 1 sale every 50 clicks at least. I will not even try your affiliate program again until you send me a paycheck for my hard work promoting your site.

Jason

Santa Cruz, CA 95060

Jason,

First off, I am sorry if you had a bad experience with our company. Obviously, that is not something we are happy about and certainly would like to change. I joined the company earlier this year when there were many changes taking place, including management of our Affiliate program. I assisted with wrapping up our Commission Junction program and informing all of those Marketing Partners about our transition to Linkshare.

Obviously, now at Linkshare, we are trying to promote our program. We have increased our commissions and enhanced our outlook on Partnership Marketing. There is now a dedicated employee (me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] )tasked with making sure the Affiliate Partners have the tools necessary to succeed. Additionally, I am trying to develop long-term and successful relationships through many channels and forums, including this one for better communication with our current and future partners.

So, I will be happy to look back in our records and research your account. Obviously, if there is any outstanding Balances owed, they would be paid immediately. Although, I believe we settled up with CJ after ending that relationship.

I found a site listed in one of your previous posts, but not sure if that's the url you are referring to here. Perhaps, if we could talk offline or communicate one-on-one, I can try to resolve the situation for you. By the way, have we corresponded previously about this?

My email is danielle@unbeatabledeals.com. Thank you!

Danielle
    *FREE FULL-VERSION SOFTWARE*
    (Join us at Linkshare)

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread