Is cooking.com normally slow in paying? I'm still due a check for August and haven't received a dime. Is that normal? I've written to Linkshare and hope perhaps they can sort it out.
    Still waiting!
    Pat [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I remember in the past they were a slow pay merchant. I pulled all their links last year when they were deactivated. I'm sure LS will fire up your payment from them.

WebMaster Mike

They pay slow but they do pay... I haven't been paid for August either. That's the problem with their "half in-house" program and merchants that don't pay via linkshare.

Core

"Somebody's got some 'splanin to do!" - Rex [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi -

Thanks for bringing this to my attention - I've alerted my team to this situation, and I'll let you know when I have additional information.

Sarah

I sent them an email three days ago because according to LinkShare, they reported having mailed me a check for May/June on August 30, 2002. I never received the check.

I'm also due a check for July/August now. I sure would like to know what happen to the first check. I have them sent to a post office box and I know I never received it, which according to their payment history in the past should be mailed any day now.

I sure wish they'd email me and let me know where that first check disappeared to.

---
    Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.

ABW Ambassador
    This thread gives me a real warm and fuzzy feeling.

Is cooking.com associated with any parasite ware?
    For this month our stats are
    cooking.com
    3,170 impressions
    545 clicks
    $0.00 sales
    $0.00 commissions

I'm looking for the same months cheque, Tracy. My report says the same, reported that the cheque was sent - but no cheque. I have since received the next months payment, but that first one never did show up.

Abigail

And yes, Girlie, they have shown up on the merchant list for the morpheus characters.

Abigail

What ticks me off about this is back in May they sent me too much money because whoever calculated my check double-paid me for my January sales. I wrote to them immediately, and suggested they deduct it from my next check (which they did). Of course, they responded to my email about that subject. However, I still haven't received a response from them about my not receiving that check they supposedly mailed August 30.

How many others have the same report at Linkshare?

---

ABW Ambassador
    Haven't seen a check since early July from them.

As an ecomworks managed program I believe they are allowing ebates to redirect our links. However, I have had an outstanding month in terms of conversions for Cooking.com although if I don't get paid...

Sarah,

What have you heard? You said way back on October 9 that you would report when you know something. Can you give us any clue about what is going on?

---

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi All,

My apologies for a delay in response - it took me time to find out the status of Cooking.com's payment because this merchant distributes affiliate payments directly, rather than having LinkShare do so. According to EComWorks, the company that manages Cooking.com's program, they are in the process of distributing July payments this week, and will be distributing August payments next week. Please forward me any specifics on missing payments for time periods prior to July, and I'll have my accounting team make the appropriate inquiries with EComWorks. Additionally, I encourage you to review the terms of the Cooking.com program (http://www.cookingaffiliates.com/contract_public.html), which indicates that the merchant's will remit payment within sixty (60) days following the end of each calendar month.

Thanks,
    Sarah

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread