The checks from Linkshare are printed on a full page, with a micro-perforation separating the check from the rest of the page. They are then folded in thirds to fit into the envelope, and invariably, the fold is an eighth of an inch below the perforation rather than on it. It makes it much more difficult to tear.

Can someone adjust the folding machine so that the fold is on the perforation?

Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Yeah! And maybe put some kind of useful information on those check stubs while your'e at it!

Connie Berg
    www.flamingoworld.com

I think I heard that after many complaints of animal abuse, that Linkshare finally retired the hamsters that operated the folding machine. There are no humans capable of making the necessary adjustments. Get your scissors out, Michael. You can pick up a good pair at Sharpscissors.com and earn a hefty commission. Whoops, nevermind - deactivated 31-OCT-02!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Connie Berg:
    Yeah! And maybe put some kind of useful information on those check stubs while your'e at it!

Connie Berg
    http://www.flamingoworld.com

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, nothing like stacks and stacks of checks stubs with check #'s and no clue where they came from, what time period or the amount! I use them to doodle on while on the phone talking to the IRS.

ABW Ambassador
    Now Now - yall stop complaining, at least it was sealed this time wasn't it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] LOL

I totally agree about the 1/8th inch issue. It's SO annoying! *laugh* But, at least the checks are coming in and I'm grateful for that. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] More info on the stub would be more helpful like the others have said.

I also think Linkshare could save a ton of time and postage if they would stick all the checks in one envelope or go to a consolidated checks system. A few Monday's ago I got 12 separate Linkshare checks in one day.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread