15 years and counting
    I can't sort any more my Individual Item Report.
    First time I'm asking for the report I got the first page with the list of individual transactions. That's fine.
    Now if I want to go to an other page or the last, I'm getting
    Total Amount: $-10,000.00
    Report Totals: -10,000
    and no listing
    If I want to sort my listing by transaction date I'm getting the same.
    Each time I'm trying to sort my listing I'm ending having no listing to see.
    I've a lot of pages to go thru and I can't.

It's driving me crazy!

I had that problem in the past several times. I was fixed but it's coming again at the wrong time. I guess they have some bad data in their database.

My other listings like sales and activity report are working great but I need my individual product listing to fine tune my shopping season strategy.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

ABW Ambassador
    I've had the same problem for a while. I contacted Sarah yesterday and they fixed it quickly. Sarah is traveling but, look at that thread and send a message where she stated and they'll likely fix it for you.

My sales since that screw up happened have been much weaker than before. I was hoping when it was fixed they would roll in - they didn't [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img].

15 years and counting
    Happypoon,
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> My sales since that screw up happened have been much weaker than before. I was hoping when it was fixed they would roll in - they didn't <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I may be wrong to ask them to fix it, I have several huge commissions for jewelry and I'm suspecting one to cause the problem. I should wait to have it fixed and cash the check.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

Zeus,

I get the same problem at times with the Item report. I believe it is a report problem and not a data problem.

A work-around is to select a date-range that will result in 20 entries or less (1 page output) 1 week at a time, for example. (or 1 day)

Jim in Texas [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Patriot, Army Type, One Each...
    USA - This We'll Defend

15 years and counting
    Thanks, Jim
    It works, if I reduce the report dates to just a few days or a few merchants I can sort the transactions.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread