Hello everyone my name is John from www.datecam.com. I am running our new affiliate program and want to make it a huge success. Would all you webmasters suggest linkshare, cj, or befree? Any answers will help.

John Solamito
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.datecam.com
    www.datedollars.com - Affiliate program for Datecam

ABW Ambassador
    It already looks like you have a pretty nice in house affiliate program. What is the cookie duration, EPC (earnings per 100 clicks), stance on parasiteware...

The other big question...who exactly do you want to reach as your affiliate market? Are you wanting a bunch of small sites, big time players or what?

If you are wanting to get your name infront of the biggest affiliate market in the quickest amount of time, I think CJ would be the best bet. At CJ you will be competing on the EPC (payout) for the program.

Protophoto - Short Stories

ABW Ambassador
    Hi yintercept...

You said:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>If you are wanting to get your name infront of the biggest affiliate market in the quickest amount of time, I think CJ would be the best bet. At CJ you will be competing on the EPC (payout) for the program.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have seen this said before. would you please tell me what you mean by "...the biggest affiliate market..."?

Obstinatedon

You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.

Mahatma Gandhi

Thanks for posting a reply. Right now we are seeing that for every 100 clicks 2 paying signups happen which means thats $35 bucks to the webmaster. We are also paying for registered guests 15-50 cents depending on the amount of guestes. I am looking for the big time and small time webmasters that want to make money and keep it coming in. I think cj will be my choice even though linkshare is expensive they do not have a huge dating site community like cj does. Do you think it would be better to just get our name out there and try it without one of these big networks? And a far as parasiteware none of it will ever exist with out program I will deny all of them.

John Solamito
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.datecam.com
    www.datedollars.com - Affiliate program for Datecam
    johns@datecam.com
    C 206-920-5646

Hi John....welcome!

Our company recently moved onto the Linkshare network from previously being with CJ. For the most part, we are very happy with the support and choices Linkshares provides to us. It certainly can be costly, especially the first few months of launching and building your program with them...but I believe it will pay out.

We have attracted affiliates of all sizes through Linkshare and are happy to be working with them. Sure the "larger" affiliates bring in quick, large volumes of sales, but the smaller ones in mass account for good revenues too! At this time, we are the only merchant with LS promoting our model...an advantage of course.

Hope this helps...good luck with your decision.

Danielle
    FREE FULL VERSION SOFTWARE & MORE
    Join us at Linkshare, click here

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread