Sarah,

I just came off a record month with sales from my sites. Linkshare really bombed for the month. So much that I really am having a hard time believing it.

Just to name a couple of merchants, Landsend, ABC Inkjets and a couple of others didn't do anything at all with Targeted traffic sent. I do believe there are sales floating around that haven't made it where they should of.

Is there a way for you to check on this for me? If so what whould I need to email you so that you could look into it. I even tried a few new ones to see how it went. Thanks for any help you can give me.

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi DaPackster,

Both merchants named above continue to send transaction activity on a regular basis, and there do not appear to be any tracking issues that I am aware of. Why don't you send me your account username and I'll be happy to provide your information to the members of my team who work with each merchant. They can help review your activity with the merchant and facilitate an opportunity for you to work directly with the merchant to explore new marketing methods, such as where and how you feature their links.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for the reply! I just sent you an email with some info and my concerns. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Sarah,

ABC stats still don't make sense. They have one program going on which is Level 10.1 But when I look at my stats I show several diferent Levels. Also no imps for the 10.1 Level. Below is a screenshot of this month and last month. Last month doesn't even show the program level 10.1 Last month sales there were a joke. Can you please explain to me what I am not understanding? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks clearing this up for me!

Packy has gator! I don't know if I can be around you anymore... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

And NO, I don't work for COMMISSION JUNCTION!

Core,

Lol, I was gonna hide it but I said nah. I have it for certain reasons. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Roboform.com with the Gator import patch is all anyone needs unless your addicted to their popups.

WebMaster Mike

"Vision without Action is a daydream .. Action without vision can be a nightmare"
    Combine the two and you have the makings of a profitable reality!

Mike,

I do have to give that Roboform a try and see how it is. But I also need to keep Gator for other reasons. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Sigh. How can we combat this when our own members are using the enemies' warez? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] (Have I posted this before)

Shame on you.

--
    ...only in the affiliates interest...
    The Newer Nicer Joseph [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I know, I'm a bad boy. Sorry but someday down the road you'll understand maybe. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Sarah,

Any idea whats going on? Thanks!

Packy can't remember his linkshare password lol.

I was so glad to figure out I could change it to whatever I wanted. Those random usernames and passwords linkshare gives out are very very scary.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Packy....

What about all those ones that don't show in the sys tray? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

BTW, hope you can get some answers on those conversions.

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

Heyder,

Lol, There really isn't no reason to remember my Linkshare password the last 2 months. Nothing to check on. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

BLFH,

Lol, Shhhhhhhhh! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi DaPackster,

I received your email and have asked the appropriate members of my team to work with you and the merchants directly on your concerns. Again, it's appears that this will be a good opportunity for you and the merchants to explore new and enhanced ways of promotion.

In terms of the reports you show for ABC Injects - LinkShare makes it easy for you to change between a merchant's program levels without having to replace your links. When you generate new links, your participating program level is indicated in that linking code. These links will always continue to function and track, even if you choose to participate in a different program level at a later time. Your click-through, sales activity and commissions is always based on the program in which you are participating at the time of a sale. However, impression activity is credited to the actual program for which the linking code was generated. From your reports below - it appears that offer 12.1 expired on 12/1/02, and you were switched into offer 10.1, which is why activity was not showing for this offer in November.

I hope this information helps - please let me know if you have further questions.
    Sarah

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread