Is anyone else noticing major reporting delays through Linkshare? I personally ordered through a link directly from my site to REI, I received the order 2 days ago and it is still not showing in my reports. I seem to have major delays with reporting. Sarah can you comment? Thanks. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Maria at ItsRainingBargains.com

Remember that REI is a "one day cookie" cutter.
    And an affiliated parasite retailer.

Hopefully you didn't have any of the parasites installed on your computer when you made the purchase.

ABW Ambassador
    I have not had any issues, and it seems as though REI is reporting. Although properly, I do not know.

IamJaloppy

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi Maria,

LinkShare must receive confirmation for any transaction from the merchant before they are posted in your reports. Many merchants will not provide transaction confirmation until the credit card number is authorized, or until the product is actually shipped. Since you've already received your order, I recommend taking the following steps:

- Check to see if your sale was non-commissionable. To do this, generate a Non-commissionable Sales report. A non-commissionable sale is a transaction that occurs on the merchant site, but for which commissions are not applicable. Since REI does not offer return days, your sale may have occurred outside of the applicable return day period. Check this report to find out.

- Use the Transaction Inquiry forum. Access this section by clicking on the "Transaction Inquiry" link under the Reports section in your affiliate interface. Then click on "Transaction Search" in order to ensure that the order has not been processed by our system. If our system still cannot locate your order, and at least 7 days have passed since the order was placed, click on the "Submit Transaction Inquiry" link to send an inquiry to the merchant. The merchant will be notified of your inquiry. We recommend that all merchants respond to your inquiry within 30 days. If there is no resolution within this time, please contact the merchant directly at affiliates@rei.com.

I hope this information helps,
    Sarah

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread