ABW Ambassador
    Nunya, Business
    Not a major issue, just an annoyance. I'm going thru LS and putting up links to a lot of different merchants and finding a lot of out of date creative. I don't know if it's simple as a merchant logging in and hitting delete, or if you have to request LS to do if for you. Maybe a merchant can tell me. But maybe before the year is out and from now on as sort of a new year's resolution, merchants can keep their creative up to date. I should be able to get links from a merchant knowing they are all up to date and working. Expired promotions, coupon links etc. should be removed once they are expired. Time to do a little house cleaning.

Refuse To Lose - Chuck D

ABW Ambassador

Please! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

The Newer Nicer Joseph [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Hi! From a merchant's perspective, who serves their own images, it is not very difficult
    ....just time consuming. Honestly, there are times I will forget to remove Seasonal Banners, which could also show up in Hot Products or Best Converting Categories. Then when I go to add a new one, I realize it is still there and take it down. Luckily, I add links frequently, so ours aren't ever too out of date! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

As for others who have 3rd party hosting, I am not sure of the process there.

Point taken...thanks for the reminder.

Join us at Linkshare, click here

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread