ABW Ambassador
    1-800-PetMeds is live at Linkshare. I just joined them this morning. However, upon clicking on any of their links, the Linkshare Deactivated Merchant screen is where they arrive:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>

Sorry! You have clicked on a link that has expired or been deactivated. The link was used to facilitate relationships between merchant and affiliate members of the LinkShare Network. We apologize for any inconvenience.

LinkShare Corporation develops technology to manage and support affiliate marketing programs for companies doing business on the Web. Our programs provide Web-based marketplaces where online merchants and other businesses may create and manage performance-based marketing partnerships on the Web. Visit us at www.linkshare.com for more information. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Please assist in remedying this situation. . . .thank you

ABW Ambassador
    I just checked all mine and they are working. Sometimes when you first join it takes about half an hour for them to work and i don't see them on the deactivated list. Also if you're looking for Pet meds, take a look at Petscriptions at CJ, they do great for me.

Refuse To Lose - Chuck D

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks Chuck . . . Petscriptions at CJ sounds good to me . . .

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi Cyclone,

We typically recommend that you wait about 30 minutes after being approved to a program to post the new merchant links on your site. If you are still experiencing this issue, please send me an example of the link with the error.

Best,
    Sarah

ABW Ambassador
    No Sarah . . . the situation was that the links didn't become active at the exact time I was attempting to click through . . . however . . . due to situations and recommendations of highly valued affiliate comments mentioned heretofore, in this thread, and others, I have decided not to move forward in my affiliation with 1800-whateveryoucallit.com and have, since last post, deleted my affiliation with them - - - THANK YOU for your time . . .

ABW Ambassador
    Sarah . . . just in case you might feel my last response was "cut to the quick" or in otherwise too snappy an answer, I apologize . . . I DO appreciate your participation in whatever happens throughout Linkshare and ABW . . . thanx

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread