Hi Guys!

I'm Ryan Scott and I manage affiliates at wonderfulbuys.com.

want to let you guys know that we have a datafeed up and running of all our products. Besides we're also offering a free website of all our hot products.(with your CJ tracking included).

By next week we're also starting an affiliate program for UK. we'd be working with affiliatewindow.com.

Thanks
    Ryan

ABW Ambassador
    Good to have you here.

ABW is a great place for you to build on relations with new, and existing affiliates! Great feedback from other merchants/advertisers, too!

Big Chuck
    If you can't run with the big dogs, then stay on the porch!

Hi Ryan,

I'm just curious if the we can add our own titles, descriptions and so on to the websites? Can they be changed to how we want then to be? Thanks Ryan and welcome to ABW!

Coincidence Me baby!

Affiliate Programs That Just Might Work

Welcome Ryan,

Just look at your site and found alot of products that would be perfect to promote on our site.

I will be applying to your program.

How do we ask for your datafeed?
    Thanks in advance.

What does the COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commissions.

Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-) !

ABW Ambassador
    Hi Ryan

Welcome to ABW!

Ryan has been extremly helpful everytime I've contacted him and even got a direct datafeed ready just a few days after asking for it.

Javi

-------------
    build, build, build, build...

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    wonderfulbuys.com is a global leader in the online, As-Seen-On-TV category but we want to have the flavor of a store in your local community. Personal service in cyberspace…..it’s not a contradiction in terms.

The wonderfulbuys.com Distribution Centers

wonderfulbuys.com is not only a single source for all your As-Seen-On-TV products, but it also warehouses its inventory at wonderfulbuys.com distribution centers located in the US, Canada and the UK. This means that all products are in inventory and available for immediate shipment from our warehouses to your door.

Product availability is fundamental to retailing infomercial products, online or conventionally. Alas the supply of hot products is often outstripped by demand. In fact, a product can achieve "hit" status almost overnight. Too often, the supply chain is unprepared for the demand, due to the production and capital constraints of advertisers. This means securing the limited supply of current, popular products is a cornerstone of e-tailing As-Seen-On-TV products. The key to securing this supply lies in having longstanding relationships with the handful of major infomercial advertisers. We have the strategic partners to make it happen. And with the enormous growing power from our loyal and ever growing customer base, supply of the hottest products is in place.

We have a unique position: No competitor compares with wonderfulbuys.com breadth and stock levels of the hottest As-Seen-On-TV merchandise.

Well Ryan ...all your competitors are in bed with every parasite on the books. How about telling us all your stand in theftware partnerships. Those of us in the know realize why Informercial product aggregrators are so profitable....minimum 100% markup on all products + the TV/advertising fees and fullfillment fees. Sweet!

You affiliate links do produce some sales if your get affiliates to showcase you. Major conversion problem is the hurdles.

1. No discounting except for discountinued products so the Infomercial savvy shopper sees no reward from shopping online.
    2. Live help button 24/7 plus the 800# prominently displayed on all pages makes for no commissions on your normal ordering program.
    3.No clear commission policy on the easy payment method rather than the add to cart button.
    4. Dilution of marketplace due to Infomercials on TV 24/7 at same price.

Where's the love baby. Once an affiliate commits to your pushing your program the BHO pops from your competitors light up the shoppers CRT's or offer them coupon discounts. I always believed customer acquision was supposed to be an investment as you mass market to all the buyers. Sweet deal when you pocket 90% gross profit on every affiliate reported sale and 100% on all the diversion sales.

Why not make the commission 20% and forget the hype as you can easily afford the extra payout.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Yes you are encouraged to make changes. we have left titles and metatages empty and also a lot of space so you can add your own banner logos etc....drop me an email at cj@wonderfulbuys.com with ur pid, email address and phone number I'll send your site across asap.

Thanks Ryan

quote:
    Originally posted by DaPackster:
    Hi Ryan,

I'm just curious if the we can add our own titles, descriptions and so on to the websites? Can they be changed to how we want then to be? Thanks Ryan and welcome to ABW!

_Coincidence Me baby! _

http://home.twcny.rr.com/esm/webmast...></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mike !
    Well Buddy to start off I don't even know what a "theftware" is so rest assured we aren't involved with any.

You need to take a look at our website again now. you'll notice that
    1) we don't have any pop up chats inviting customers to place orders anymore.
    2) all coupons inviting customers to call and place orders have been removed.
    3) we have an option in our shopping cart where the referring site name is entered. this way even offline sales are registered.
    4) The toll free number has been toned down a great deal...as a matter of fact it has been reduced to almost half its earlier size.

also you might have missed this but we have a performance based incentive program wherein we offer 12% if rev generated is greater than 10k pm.

I hope you know realise that we here take our affiliates complaints seriosly and to make sure they also make money along with us. we're definitely not going to be interested in getting an extra 10% by putting our affiliates off.

quote:
    Originally posted by EcomCity.com:
    wonderfulbuys.com is a global leader in the online, As-Seen-On-TV category but we want to have the flavor of a store in your local community. Personal service in cyberspace…..it’s not a contradiction in terms.

The wonderfulbuys.com Distribution Centers

wonderfulbuys.com is not only a single source for all your As-Seen-On-TV products, but it also warehouses its inventory at wonderfulbuys.com distribution centers located in the US, Canada and the UK. This means that all products are in inventory and available for immediate shipment from our warehouses to your door.

Product availability is fundamental to retailing infomercial products, online or conventionally. Alas the supply of hot products is often outstripped by demand. In fact, a product can achieve "hit" status almost overnight. Too often, the supply chain is unprepared for the demand, due to the production and capital constraints of advertisers. This means securing the limited supply of current, popular products is a cornerstone of e-tailing As-Seen-On-TV products. The key to securing this supply lies in having longstanding relationships with the handful of major infomercial advertisers. We have the strategic partners to make it happen. And with the enormous growing power from our loyal and ever growing customer base, supply of the hottest products is in place.

We have a unique position: No competitor compares with wonderfulbuys.com breadth and stock levels of the hottest As-Seen-On-TV merchandise.

Well Ryan ...all your competitors are in bed with every parasite on the books. How about telling us all your stand in theftware partnerships. Those of us in the know realize why Informercial product aggregrators are so profitable....minimum 100% markup on all products + the TV/advertising fees and fullfillment fees. Sweet!

You affiliate links do produce some sales if your get affiliates to showcase you. Major conversion problem is the hurdles.

1. No discounting except for discountinued products so the Infomercial savvy shopper sees no reward from shopping online.
    2. Live help button 24/7 plus the 800# prominently displayed on all pages makes for no commissions on your normal ordering program.
    3.No clear commission policy on the easy payment method rather than the add to cart button.
    4. Dilution of marketplace due to Infomercials on TV 24/7 at same price.

Where's the love baby. Once an affiliate commits to your pushing your program the BHO pops from your competitors light up the shoppers CRT's or offer them coupon discounts. I always believed customer acquision was supposed to be an investment as you mass market to all the buyers. Sweet deal when you pocket 90% gross profit on every affiliate reported sale and 100% on all the diversion sales.

Why not make the commission 20% and forget the hype as you can easily afford the extra payout.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

good day,

i am a new affiliate of wonderfulbuys.com and fairly new in affiliate business. i am very impressed so far with what Ryan of wonderfulbuys.com is giving me. i recieved three (3) templates of WHOLE, wonderfulbuys.com websites, ready for me to edit the heading, layout, the over-all look and feel and make it as my own.

I got information on the datafeeds that they offer, and i immediately asked Ryan if i can integrate the feeds to the sites which he gave me, given my lack of technical skills, were now in the process of integrating the feeds to the templates and ill even get a tech support on how to set up XML - all in full technical support, tutorials. etc.

ill keep you posted once the site is up.

alex

http://online-telephone.com

ABW Ambassador
    May be if you remove Phone numbers from your pages only when visitors were referred by an affiliate you may increase sales by increasing the quantity affiliates, because of some reasons that you could agree or not, some afiliates don't like phone numbers.

Fer

dunno if you have noticed but the phone number has been Toned down to almot Half its size..besides I hope you understand that the phone number is there for customer service a large amount of your commissions that would have normally been rolled back due to cancellations are saved because of customer service, besides a very little amount of orders are actually placed on the phone (10 %).
    go figure buddy.

ABW Ambassador
    Yes, figures proof things , but do you think that because of proof you have, you know, the planet of affiliates, human beings and imperfect beings are going to automatically believe in the truth you know...

They will not read this msg, will not know the numbers, but continue to believe in what they already believe such as god, or that phone numbers are against affiliates...

Welcome!

Fer

unforunately theres nothing much I can do about peoples thinking.....but your right 'Figures do prove a lot'....and to give you even more proof, our sales have doubled !!!!!

Just got my site downloaded. By error or oversight , YOUR PID is NOT in the smartzone banners appearing at the bottom of the site pages. You will have to replace the smartzone java scipt , with one you generate at CJ.

Also downloaded the data feed xml. Lots of errors , so may have to hand correct them.

Ryan , when everything corrected , why don't you post a simple step by step tutorial on how to data feed the xml into the site ( for us newbies to datafeed - we're not dumb just new to datafeed integration )

MYSTICAL CARIBBEAN LOVELEAF - It's Brought Good Health, Good Luck - and LOVE - to Caribbean People For Years!
    http://www.loveleaf.net

quote:
    i recieved three (3) templates of WHOLE, wonderfulbuys.com websites, ready for me to edit the heading, layout, the over-all look and feel and make it as my own.

They told me they have sent them to me a couple times, but I never get that email with the templates attatched?

I have also had you guys call me three times now about setting up links. That's cool and all but I prefer email and I can hardly understand the guy that calls (nothing personal).

FWT - the email is 5.5 MB - so if there isn't enough space you won't get the email.

I had to set-up a special email account to handle it as my normal email account only handles 6 mb

MYSTICAL CARIBBEAN LOVELEAF - It's Brought Good Health, Good Luck - and LOVE - to Caribbean People For Years!

quote:
    Originally posted by cinst:
    Just got my site downloaded. By error or oversight , YOUR PID is NOT in the smartzone banners appearing at the bottom of the site pages. You will have to replace the smartzone java scipt , with one you generate at CJ.

Also downloaded the data feed xml. Lots of errors , so may have to hand correct them.

Ryan , when everything corrected , why don't you post a simple step by step tutorial on how to data feed the xml into the site ( for us newbies to datafeed - we're not dumb just new to datafeed integration )

Cliff ! Drop me an email at cj@wonderfulbuys.com about the problems you are having with the datafeed and I'll look into it.

quote:
    Originally posted by FWT:
    quote:
    i recieved three (3) templates of WHOLE, wonderfulbuys.com websites, ready for me to edit the heading, layout, the over-all look and feel and make it as my own.

They told me they have sent them to me a couple times, but I never get that email with the templates attatched?

I have also had you guys call me three times now about setting up links. That's cool and all but I prefer email and I can hardly understand the guy that calls (nothing personal).

The problem is with your email...your email keeps bouncing back. email a new address so we can send it to you.

quote:
    Originally posted by FWT:
    quote:

send me another email address to cj@wonderfulbuys.com . the problems is for some reaons or the other emails sent to your address are bouncing back so there is nothing much we can do about it.

Ryan

Ryan,

As I posted before.

The problem with the emails that are bouncing back are the SIZE , 5.5 mb , of the email. Either split up the email into 3 parts ( one for each download ) and seperate sending by a few days. Or - have people set up an email box to receive one of that size.

As for the site downloads - I only spent a few minutes on them so far , but it seems the smartzone banners DO NOT have the affiliates code imbedded , instead PID=1278796 , is being used.

As for the xml download from http://tvproductsonly.com/download.html

start checking for errors such as those found on line 26 , 27 etc. ( what does 7 day smoke away have to do with blue stuff and poison ivy ? ) And discontinued products like Pentabosol ( line 14 ) Also some duplications , ex. Ding King.

Someone has to hand check these feeds , because once automated , you will have site listings that are incorrect.

I applaud you for your efforts , which is more than 95% of other affiliate managers. And your participation in the forums.

DON'T get discouraged , or sidetracked.

Cliff !

Firstly thanks for appreciating our efforts. we understand and respect our affiliates and do all we can to make things easy for them. (that explains the Free sites, webpages etc.)

The changes have been made to the datafeed !.

Pentabosol has been discontinued Temporarily and so the product hasn't been deleted. Ding King has 2 different systems and so you might have mistakingly thought that the same product has been repeated.

Ryan

Ryan,

Can you work on improving the datafeed that is given to Commission Junction. Many of the products aren't categorized at all in this one.

Thanks,

Heidi
    Fit2a-t - Make Money Selling T-Shirts From Your Site!!

23. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread