<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>2% REVENUE SHARE on airline tickets, hotel rooms, rental cars AND vacations! Private Offers will still be available for those who qualify.

<LI>30 Return Days! Previously 10 days, this feature greatly increases your conversion numbers and your earnings potential.

<LI>NEW Hard-Hitting Creative. Whether you're looking for DRM, Searchboxes, Text or Banners, we have what you're looking for. Find all the latest links in the "Featured Content" and "Best Converting" categories. Just added: New Air Text Lnks for Ski Deals, Sunny Destinations and Big City Savings. We can also offer tailored creative upon request and private label site designs.[/list]

We will continue to offer our $10 first sale bonus, monthly payments and a $10 minimum payment threshold.

Don't forget to read LinkShare's Promote Newsletter for special bonus offers too!

Please do not hesitate to contact us at affiliates@priceline.com with any questions.

Regards,
    The Affiliate Team

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Might be time to redo all the Priceline creatives and give a second try!!

Webmaster Mike

"Anyone can make a dollar, it is when you make sense that it starts to add up."...does your eBiz plan make sense?

This is great! Twice what I was getting. Double the commission - double my money! Priceline has always converted for me better than the other travel companies.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread