I noticed in the merchant payment history that this is the longest time that American Xpress has taken to send in their payment to Linkshare. The latest date before this period was the 11th of November. Has Linkshare not received the payment from the period of October yet? Is American Express still active? I have not even received any newsletters from them in awhile. Sarah, if you can, shed some light on this. Also, the $1 Thresshold I know ends at the end of this month, but when would we see payments? January or February. I am asking because I have never received a check from Linkshare before and this Holiday Threshhold Program will be my first payout. It would be appreciated if you would help Sarah.:)

Michael

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi Affiliate Mike,

Yes, the American Express program is still active at LinkShare. I am waiting to hear back from my accounting department on the status of the October payments. For questions about their program, please contact them at americanexpress@linkshare.com.

In terms of the $1 threshold payouts - the period of the promotion ends at the end of December. Merchants will be invoiced for December activity in January, so your payments will come in February.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Did you ever find out about American Express' October Payments? I have a feeling that they are waiting because of the $1 Thresshold which actually is not fair on their part because they have a $0 thresshold and pay every month on or about the same time of the month (around the 10th) - so, they are definitely late. October's commissions are now over 3 weeks late.

Much Thanks & Hope 2003 brings great prospects to you and yours.

Michael

Updating above message - Sometimes ?'s don't get answered because of being buried at bottom of screen.

I hope you get this Sarah. I did write to American Express about this but, no reply yet. Any Info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael

Hi Michael,

I checked back in with my team - there was a processing delay for American Express' October payments. Those payments will be sent out this week.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Thanks Much Sarah, Appreciate it.

Michael

Hi,
    Can you confirm that october payment has been mailed and how will that effect novembers payment?

Thanks

Hi steven22,

According to my team, the American Express October payments went out on Friday 1/10, and we have received the merchant's November payment. A minor accounting discrepancy has delayed updates to your Merchant Payment History report, but we're working to resolve that issue today so that we can begin processing individual affiliate payments. This should not impact November payouts - they are on-time and should go out next week.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Sarah,
    Thank you for your reply. Can you tell me the status of Ford direct payemts? What date should those be mailed? What date do you expect amex payments for Nov to be mailed?

Thanks

Hi Steven22,

I'm not able to provide specific dates for you - general rule is that individual affiliate payments will distributed within 7-10 business days from when LinkShare receives a merchant's payment. Please feel free to contact each merchant directly with questions on your individual payment:

FordDirect - bkumagai@linkshare.com
    American Express - americanexpress@linkshare.com

Thanks,
    Sarah

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread