ABW Ambassador
    I know that has been mentioned in passing before but I would like to get some thoughts on the availability of special mailing options for checks for affiliates from Linkshare.

1.) Why can't we have the option of having, let say, all checks over $1000 overnighted?

2.) Have all checks overnighted at our expensive

3.) A combination of 1 + 2 above perhaps. Thereby only paying for the overnighting of checks under a reasonable threshhold of $1000.

I for one do not like the thought of waiting and not knowing where some of the larger checks, for example a check for $30K gets no special attention...This added security would be a nice benefit and it would safeguard and fend off a lot of reissued checks, wasted communictaions and checking on check status.

Anyone else??? Thoughts here...

ABW Ambassador
    I don't have any checks *quite* that large, but I do get a few checks in the $300-500 range. To me, that's a lot of money.

I would forego the overnight method and go with direct deposit. If CJ can do it, surely LinkShare can.

Michael

ABW Ambassador
    EmDub - I agree, whatever amount is large some threshhold could be set...

I wish for the direct deposit as well, but in the interim...until that happens...at least give us an option for trackable and quicker shipping.

Survey Man <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I wish for the direct deposit as well, but in the interim...until that happens...at least give us an option for trackable and quicker shipping <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what I've been wondering myself. I've been waiting since 1/3 for a check over 2k. I'm pretty sure someone is walking/crawling it to my house from NY. I would be willing to pay for overnight shipping, just so I knew exactly when I would get my payments. It's bad enough to have to wait this long to get paid, but to not even know where the check is...

And in the future, I would so love to be checking the tracking on a 30k check.

AAnn

ABW Ambassador
    Would that check mailed on 1/3 happen to be for 800Flowers? I had 5 mailed that day and received all of them but one and still on the 15th I do not have it...

The others were to me within 3 days.

No, mine is for Sharper Image.

ABW Ambassador
    Strange...I believe I actually got the sharper image check...

I wonder if they didn't mail a bunch for that day...anyone else?

Unfortunately I don't think overnighting will work . . think of the number of checks that would entail overnighting and all of the fedex/airborne requests that would need to be written out . . . too many man hours.

EmDub makes a great point about the direct deposit though. I think that might be a good option for them to pursue to speed up delivery of checks . . . .

ABW Ambassador
    companies don't handwrite fedex labels...

I don't see the point though. My $55k checks get here just fine.

Direct Deposit and/or consolidated payment would be nice.

Consolidated payment + overnight would be cool.

ABW Ambassador
    Sorry, yes we could definitely use some new options. Its a real pain the way it works now.

$55k I wish

--
    The Newer Nicer Joseph

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi All -

Thank you - I've passed along these comments to my accounting team for consideration. Also, for those of you still waiting on checks that haven't arrived in over a week and half, please feel free to send me an email with the check number and I'll have my team check on the status of the check and re-issue if necessary.

Thanks,
    Sarah

I would like to just take a moment to thank Sarah for solving my missing check woes. She's been great and it's been much appreciated.

AAnn

ABW Ambassador
    Yes that is true, I second that. Thank Sarah...

And perhaps some of these ideas, including choices of mailing options and ultimately, direct deposit will alleviate the work for both affiliates, account and Sarah...

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread